Tags:

Tnt lagg problem

futent Jul 27, 2012

1. fu

futent Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a problem since the last update. If i place down too much tnt (about 60 blocks) and blow it up, my console starts lagging like ****. Sometimes, it even freezes. Actually i thought this is normal, but some guys are creating threads about blowing up 10000 tnt AT ONCE. How is that possible or how do i fix my problem?

2. Al

Alayska Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You should expect lag... haha 60 blocks of TNT is a lot yo.
    People who do the 1000+ TNT things usually freeze up less than halfway through.

3. nnn

nnn XPG Fanatic (I'm very awesome!)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm the creator of that thread. I may know why yours freezes up. Some of the reasons could be depending on how big your Explosion is, or how often your xbox freezes. Yes if you blow up a lot of tnt, then yes your world is going to be laggy, you should have seen mine when I blew mine up and thats why I couldn't put it in the video because I could not even move. :)

4. Fluttershy

Fluttershy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hm, most TNT I've blown up at once is about 100,and never lagged for me....this was also a 2x1 hole I dug straight to bedrock and then filled it with 1x114 TNT but I also used Redstone wire to distance myself from the explosion, so I don't know if that had to do anything with it, as I never heard an explosion from the distance I was from the TNT(roughly 20 blocks away) but when I walked up to where the TNT was after 20 seconds or so, I had my hole.

I"m a bit of a pyromaniac, so...Lol I love blowing stuff up and setting stuff on fire....I torched the Tutorial world's Church and NPC village.