Preview Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Trailer and Screens Introduce the Legends

Rocky Jan 8, 2013

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

EA Sports has today revealed the nine golfing legends you'll be able to face in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, including the likes of cover stars Arnold Palmer and of course, Tiger Woods, as well as Seve Ballesteros, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Sam Snead and Lee Trevino.

You'll be able to rewrite golfing history and "take them down", according to the trailer, with the potential to lift the Claret Jug, slip into the coveted Masters Tournament Green Jacket and defeat Jack Nicklaus' record of 18 major victories if you're good enough.

This latest instalment in the Tiger PGA series sees more courses than ever before with 20 including Augusta National Golf Club, the Old Course at St Andrews, Pinehurst No. 2 Restored and The Players Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass, 35 playable golfers such as Lexi Thompson, Bubba Watson, Keegan Bradley, Rickie Fowler and Paula Creamer among others, and a host of features including customisable swings and more.

Check out the new trailer below to see all nine legends, and head into the gallery for seven new screenshots. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 is out on March 26th, 2013 in North America before releasing worldwide on March 28th, 2013.

Vid >> http://www.viddler.com/v/a146e455

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source - X360A

This is one of my most wanted games, As I'm currently hooked on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, I hope they make the Putting easier as I suck at that bit.

2. MrGoldGiver

MrGoldGiver TeamXPG For Life TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    I second the putting part too needs to be easier :mad:

Anyway thanks for the Trailer and Screen shots ;)

3. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I forgot all about the Tiger Woods series i was slightly disappointed with 13 so hopefully this will be much better

4. Ro

Rocky Guest

I have Tiger Woods 12 and 13 I love TW13 but the putting does my head in, I might give TW 12 a go as I haven't really given it much chance!