Things You Need To Know For Iso Modded Disc's

xXPGModsXx Jan 3, 2014

1. xXPGModsXx

xXPGModsXx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi Guys I Just Want To Tell Some Things You Need To Know About PreModded Iso Disc's And How To Iso Mod An Disc​
    (Good For New Iso Modders/Beginners) ​
    Ok So I Will Set Steps And Numbers :​
    1 = First Of All If You Already Have An PreModded Iso Disc Than Good Go To Step 4 If Not Go To Step 2​
    2 = To Make/Have An Modded Iso Disc You Will Need A Couple Of Programs And Materials :​
    The Programms :
    a) ImgBurn
    [​IMG]
    B) ABGX360
    [Needed To Stealth Patch The Games You wanna Mod With Iso Better Said It Is Going To Check If You Have An Good Iso Or A Corrupt One But Its Not Corrupt If The Is Standing In RED game partition crc does not match the verified ini there are 4 possibilities That Will Say That The Iso Already Have Been Modified So Probably Modded And For Settings Just Go To Here =
    [​IMG]
    [Needed To Replace Or Exract The File That Needs To Be Modded]
    [​IMG]
    c") Wx360 (Little Same Sort Tool Like Xbox backup Creator Only Other Menu Settings + Using)
    Can Be Downloaded here =
    [Just Same As XboxBackupCreator : Needed To Replace Or Exract The File That Needs To Be Modded]
    [​IMG]
    So These Are All The Programms You Need To Make/Have An Iso
    Now The Materials :
    a) A Computer Or Laptop
    (Doesn't Matter What Windows)
    [​IMG]
    B) An Xbox 360 Console
    (Doesn't Matter Wich One)
    [​IMG]
    c) DvD + R DL 8.5 GB, 8x Speed, 240 Minutes
    (Preferably With As Brand Verbatim They Are The Best)
    [​IMG]
    d) An Cd-DvD Driver/Writer
    (Needed To Place The Clean DvD Into It For Burning Iso Onto It)
    Don't Need Exact The Same Writer As On The Picture Just Any Writer That Supports The DvD's Above Like The Picture But Most Of Writers Now Already Supports These Sort DvD's So Don't Have to Panic Or So
    [​IMG]
    e) A Brain
    (Needed To Follow The Steps For How to Make Modded Iso's)
    [​IMG]
    Don't Matter How Great It Is A The Moment You Can Think It's Alright Than XD
    So After Step 2 Is Done Go To Step 3​
    3 : How To Mod An Iso
    a) Ok So When You Have Your Downloaded Clean Iso You Will Need To Stealth Patch It So Just Launch It Into Abgx360 And Wait That It's Making An Iso/DvD File (Needed To Burn Etc)
    B) Once Step A Is Done Follow These Steps = Now That Your Iso/DvD File Is Created Go To Xbox Backup Creator Or Wx360 And Open The .iso File
    c) Now To Replace The Original File With The Modded One You Will First Need To Know Which Game You Wanna Iso Mod like I Will Use CoD WaW (Easiest For Me) [To Know What You Need To Replace You Need to Google Up: How To Iso Mod "The Game Of Your Choice" With XboxBackupCreator Or Wx360 You Choose But That's Only If U Chose Another Game​
    d) So For CoD WaW You Will Need A Common.ff, code_post_gfx.ff File And An nazi_zombie_prototype.ff But They Need To Be Modded And Whatever Of Choice You Make Like Motion Flex Or So They Also Have common.ff, code_post_gfx.ff And nazi_zombie_prototype.ff, Now You Will Need To Replace The common.ff, code_post_gfx.ff And nazi_zombie_prototype.ff With The Modded Files (It Maybe Says That The Modded Files Have More Bytes Than The Originals Etc But Thats Normal)
    e) Once That's Done You Just Need To Close Xbox Backup Creator Or Wx360 And Launch The .iso File Back Into Abgx360 After A While It Will Says At The End Of The Iso Info That Game Partition CRC Or something Like This Is Corrupt,Failed Than Thats A Good Sign And Says That It's Modificated But Don't Worry About The Getting Banned Thong It's Just If You Do Like Very Much Lobbies And More Public Things That People Give Abuses About U That You Can Get Banned But Yeah Yhat's Not So Important
    f) Ok Now That The ;dvd File Is Created You Can Open Up ImgBurn And Make Sure Youre Settings Are Setten Than Do Write Image File To Disc, Insert Your Clean Disc And Press The Big Button You See More To The Down Side like A Paper And A DVD, Than Just Have To Wait Untill Its Finished And Just Get The DvD Out And Have Fun With Hotswappin/Flashing Iso Modded Disc's
    Thx For Youre Attention
    Step 4 : Making A Backup/Copy Of Modded Disc​
    a) So The Disc That Youve Modded Is Good To Make An Copy/Backup Of It Just Insert It Into Youre Writer, Open ImgBurn And Do Create Image File From Disc So If There Is Any Problem With Your Modded Disc Or Your Iso You Still Have An Backup Of The Modded Disc And Just Take Another Clean Disc, Open ImgBurn And Burn Image File To Disc (The Backup Of Your Modded Disc)​
    So You Don't Need To Redownload Every Time Your Iso's ​
    Hope I Helped You Guys ​
    Thx Again For Youre Attention​
    Also If There Is Anything You Wanna Question Me/Say To Me Just Post It I Will Reply To You​
    And Sry For my Bad English Im French And Learned Eng From Myself :)

2. mickdoc

mickdoc Banned BANNED
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox

3. xXPGModsXx

xXPGModsXx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thx And Ive Made It In About 3 Hours Or Something Like This Lol

4. xXPGModsXx

xXPGModsXx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No Only By Private Message Sending I Thought :|

5. xIIJazza

xIIJazza Gods divine one
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Too many caps :c

6. james2452

james2452 Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does anyone know of a program that can take a iso image and decompile it into folders so you can read each file in english / not encripted. I only found it once years ago as i could not get xex tools to work and on a forum they said try this (link) and it worked . It took the iso apart into lots of folders ie: achievements and gamer pictures where in folders ,all game data and xex was readable . My friend that know everything said it was impossible but its out there, thats how i got my xex readable with out xex tools ,hope the site did not go down as lots do and lose the info.....

7. TheDevilGirl

TheDevilGirl Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Wow there lots of working that you wrote must took long time good job