Console:
    Xbox One
    man not having a rgh i am truly missing out

5. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4

These work for Flashed Xbox's also man ;)

6. Ro

Rocky Guest

You can put these MoDs on a Flashed Console ;)

7. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Who's mod's are these Kings? I haven't watched the video yet just trying to do something I'll watch it in a min. Did they work ok for you no issues I read in a few posts people having problems that they couldn't do certain things so I left them for the min as he said he was doing more. But just wondered how you have found them, are you using them on your RGH or a burnt iso. And finally I shall have my RGH wahooo, someone who is a very big in the RGHing side of stuff he PM me today and made me an amazing offer basically it comes down to a new RGH Trinity Slim 4GB with all cables power and stuff for £80 so I'll be having that straight away I'm going to pick it up in the next day or so hehe can't wait [Big Smile On Face]

8. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    These are RETAIL,JTAG/RGH, Xkey ISO MODS

9. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    ok then ive already paid in full to have one done for me just gotta get the rest of the stuff mailed off thanks

10. Ro

Rocky Guest

Yeah they're are Kings, I found them alright the speed was quite hard but I'll have another Vid up tomorrow showing more.

Bet you can't wait to get it, RGH is the best thing I have bought for a long time!

11. teddyfeathers

teddyfeathers .. Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is a deal and a half mate good stuff. I'm just hoping I win the comp lol. Ive been using Kings mods and having a few issues with them just inventory not sticking but thats about it.still makes the game a little easier to enjoy but yea proper impressed with that deal.

12. Ro

Rocky Guest

If you go on page 2 of Kings MoDs, Someone has edited his MoDs and I'm sure they fixed it ;)

13. teddyfeathers

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yea I did see managed to get it downloaded tried to burn and it failed lol last disk as well, hoping my others come tomorrow and will try again.

14. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah cheers bro, I was asking who's there where as well as I've seen a couple of iso mods out for this on here I think, cheers ;)

I thought there where just wondered surprised you haven't said anywhere in the video or post who's there are or did I miss that lol, and yeah I can't wait mate it will be really nice having a slim one as well, really excited now I'm going to have to get back on the trainers as I abandoned it after I thought I'd not be able to afford one in ages, so very very pleased only thing I need to do is I've spent so long learning C++ and the creating trainers and peek and poking and such I forgot to study up on a rgh lol, as I've never had or used one.
    I need a cheap external Drive it doesn't have to be massive just a cheap one that will do till I get payed as its the slim 4gb I need one so I can put Freestyle on it and swap to a devkit when needed I can get a 500GB for £25 but I was hoping as this has completely cleared me out for funds virtually lol, I might be able to pick up a 250GB or something for £10-15 if you hear of anything let me know as I really need one ;)

cheers I can't wait wait I said above for you as well if you know anyone selling a external HD cheap let me kno. As for these mods I'll give them a go I think only thing I don't like the look of is the super speed but never the less mods always make it better lol

15. teddyfeathers

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    like Rocky said there's a set of mods that are the same as kings but less speed, I had trouble downloading it of MEGA so had to use jdownloader it took a while but got it eventually.

16. Ro

Rocky Guest

Its in the title of the Topic that its Kings MoDs lol, But I never put it in the video, However on Youtube its all in the description.about the MoDs etc ;)

17. Scorpion

Scorpion GET OVER HERE !!! Lifetime Gold
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    Im using these mods right now, but having big problems! Every time I get weapons they dont stay in the inventory! Also my fuel is always reset, which has left me me stuck in the game where I have to travel by car! Fuel is reset so the game tells me I need lets say 24 fuel, once I collect the fuel I travel some more, then the car breaks down or whatever I have no fuel left so I go straight into a scene where zombies come to the car and its game over! Ive been trying for hours with no luck!

Has anyone else come across this problem?
    Very annoying since I used my last disc on this game..

18. Ro

Rocky Guest

Look through the Original Topic with the MoDs, There is a Member who has Edited the MoDs and fixed them!

19. GD

GDrew94 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox