The Walking Dead Season 3 Mega-Thread

Aysaar Jul 16, 2012

1. Aysaar

Aysaar fffffuuuuuu (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]

Welcome to my walking dead Mega-thread and discussion thread, if i missed anything let me know and I'll update ASAP

The walking dead has recently been confirmed to premiere on the 14th of October 2012 in north America folliwing worldwide soon after

New Additions and bad memories

David Morrissey is joining the cast of the walking dead as the infamous Governor
    [​IMG]

The Governor is set to appear in the third season of The Walking Dead (TV Series). It is currently unknown how close the TV Series will relate to The Governor in the comic.[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]
    Nothing is known about The Governor before the apocalypse or as the apocalypse was happening and for now, his real name is unknown but more details may be presented in Season 3.

Danai Gurira is also joining the the walking dead playing Michonne
    [​IMG]

Michonne is a sword wielding survivor who made her first appearance in the season finale episode, Beside the Dying Fire in Season 2 and will be appearing in Season 3 of The Walking Dead (TV Series).
    Nothing is known about Michonne's past before the apocalypse occurred. More details may be presented in Season 3.

Merle Dixon is returning, bigger and badder than ever, this time he is real and a resident of woodbury and sporting an evil dead style knife taped to his arm.
    [​IMG]

Merle Dixon is a survivor first encountered in "Guts", the second episode of The Walking Dead (TV Series). He has a younger brother named Daryl Dixon and the Dixon brothers appear only in the TV series and do not exist in the continuity of the comic series. He is more than likely a neo-Nazi with his views of non-white races and Waffen SS markings found on his motorcycle.
    Merle and Daryl lived somewhere in the mountains of North Georgia with their neglectful alcoholic father. Because of the neglect and lack of guidance he was given, Merle chose to act out against society, which led him to frequently be incarcerated in juvenile institutions. He raised Daryl to share the same beliefs and also become tough in the cruel adult world that both of them faced. Despite talking big about taking care of Daryl, Merle, like their father, was often absent from Daryl's life and didn't give him the emotional support that a big brother should.
    In his adult years, Merle was briefly enrolled in the military, as shown by his physical strength and skill with firearms. He once punched a non-comissioned officer (sergeant), which got him dishonorably discharged. He was then sent to prison for sixteen months and most likely court-martialed.[sup][1][/sup]

Cast confirmed as of now
    Main Cast Guest Cast
    Season 3 Plot.
    After the tragedy at Hershel's farm they are out of gas, out of ammo and out of food. they are lost in the middle of nowhere, the group discovers a prison with food, medicine and other supplies, they decide to try and take the prison to survive.
    Meanwhile Andrea is separated from the group about to get eaten by the walker in the forest when she is saved by none other then Michonne, they are quickly found by The Governer and taken back to camp where they remain guests in the "safe haven" known as woodbury.
    It is truly a journey into the unknown.

Trailers and other Zombie goodness

Walking dead comic-con trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbcXvotzU2k

Behind the Scenes of The Walking Dead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yqlyyihVxQ

2. Aysaar

Aysaar fffffuuuuuu (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have chosen not to include information from the comics in case they decide to go a different route as they have done in the past.

3. ki

kikyo226 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Season 3 trailer looks like it will be a mix of jericho/surviors that being said I love it.