The Walking Dead: Episode 2 Gets A Release Date

Aysaar Jun 27, 2012

1. Aysaar

Aysaar fffffuuuuuu (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The wait is over. The Walking Dead: The Game Episode 2 is coming this week. Yes, in a bit of last minute news, Episode 2: "Starved For Help" will land on Xbox Live tomorrow, Wednesday, June 27th. PC and PS3 versions of the second of five downloadable episodes will arrive on Friday, June 29th. Those dates are international with the exception of PS3; European PS3 users will have their own date to be announced later.

Developer Telltale Games just makes it in the "June" release window the creators targeted back in May. A company spokesperson said the announcement of the dates comes so late because Telltale had to wait "until all of their platform partners confirmed their publishing schedules."
    The Walking Dead: The Game -- Episode 2: Starved for Help picks up the tale of Lee Everett, a convicted murderer, living in the first days of the zombie apocalypse featured in the comic book series.
    Look for the full review here on IGN tomorrow, but until then, catch up on everything The Walking Dead: The Game.

I'm really really looking forward to this i absolutely loved the first episode [​IMG] what about you guys?

you could even say i've been "starving" for the next episode :troll: