The game needed to run VHBL 1.80 on PS Vita released

DOPEBOI Sep 7, 2012

1. DO

DOPEBOI Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Ok here's the name of the game you need to run HBL on the PS Vita: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite which costs £7.99 from the PSN store.

They have announced it on the forum to his registered members here: http://wololo.net/talk/index.php

While we wait for the exploit which will be posted with in the next week, we can start getting ready and download all the homebrew apps n emulators you wish to play on the vita. Go here : http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10859. Note: you also need to download the VHBL Ready save for each app. ;)

2. gold972

gold972 团队XPG影响 Effect XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
  3. ja

jayfelice Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    This has been posted everywheres, I don't know why Sony hasn't taken Monster Hunter down from online yet. They usually rush to take the games down when someone has cracked them to make emulators out of them. That is good news for me, because now I have emulator support because I bought this game for the emulators! Hopefully this is legit news and I didn't just throw 20 dollars down the crapper because I could care less about Monster Hunter(game got good reviews but it's not my type of game).

4. ev

evilsrequiem Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    will this work with the latest release of 2.02?