Hereâ€™s a look at everything youâ€™re getting come December.
PlayStation platforms will also get access to an exclusive co-operative Strike, The Undying Mind and an exotic weapon, and more (timed exclusive until at least Autumn 2015).
- New weapons, armour and gear to earn, including Legendary and Exotic items
- Light Level cap raised to 32 and five additional Bounty slots added
- New story quests and missions â€“ after years hiding amongst the Hive shadows, a new character, Eris, has come forth bearing an ominous warning: The Hive seek to summon a god, Crota, to destroy the Earth. Find Eris in the Tower to take on special quests that include three new missions where you will increase your Light and earn new rewards
- New co-operative Strike â€“ The Will of Crota, pits you and your Fireteam against Omnigul as she works to expand the Hive army at the command of her master, Crota
- Three new competitive multiplayer arenas
- -Pantheon â€“ set deep within the Black Garden in an ancient Vex temple that features Vex-designed landscapes and tight corridors
- -Skyshock â€“ an old interplanetary defence array that offers both vehicle and infantry engagements
- -The Cauldron â€“ an abandoned Hive ritual site that offers close-quarter combat
- New six-player Raid â€“ Crotaâ€™s End, set deep within the depths of the Hellmouth
Have a look at the gallery below for some screenshots.