The Crew FREE To Download On XBOX One

Bullet Jun 16, 2016

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

The Crew is now free, yes FREE to download and play on Xbox One.

You can now get a free racing game courtesy of the Xbox Games With Gold scheme. You download 'The Crew' throughout June 2016 until the middle of July, that gives you a full month to get your download done and start ripping around the open world of the United States.

[​IMG]

Game Description:

The Crew is a revolutionary action-driving MMO that connects players online like never before. The Crew takes you and your friends on a wild ride across a massive, open-world recreation of the United States that is richly detailed and loaded with endless challenges. Generous in content and tailored for the connected generation, The Crew is the next-gen game that redefines action-driving.

The Crew has a massive selection of cars for you to compete in the challenges with, or just go racing with your friends, this is one racer that you don't want to miss, especially with a price tag of zero. As with all 'Games with Gold' you need an Xbox Live Gold membership, clue is in the title :p

Let us know what you think of this free game in the comments below.

2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    It's a pretty decent game. I'd recommend everybody with xbox one to try it. Not to mention it's FREEE!!

3. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Free is always good. ;);)

4. Os

Oscarthecat2009 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I was one day late getting it got gold on the 17th got it on ps4 gg

5. Buttons551

Buttons551 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    It's a pretty decent game, though I wish a could find a racing game that's a lot like the Gran Turismo series on Playstation but on Xbox since I loved Gran Turismo 5 so much and I had the first one on the original Playstation, but I wasn't that good at it when I was younger. The Crew does have my favorite car of all time on here so that's a definite plus. :p