The Beta Is Ready For Release! Waiting On Sony/Microsoft

ADDZ Sep 16, 2011

1. ADDZ

ADDZ ( * Y * ) Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    The Beta Is Ready For Release! Waiting On Sony/Microsoft

French community member Kusa, attended a Battlefield 3 conference presented by KM Troedsson of DICE. The demo was shown on a PS3 (no footage/pictures.) But the most notable part of the entire article is the mention of a beta release date. Kusa states that during his talks with Troedsson, Troedsson stated that the Battlefield 3 beta is ready and is waiting for final approval from Sony and Microsoft. The beta is currently being tested to make sure that it won't crash or cause consoles to have software problems. This process usually takes 2 - 3 weeks according to PBF.

[​IMG]

This news has not been received well by PC gamers which is not a surprise. When Battlefield 3 was announced in August 2010 to be multi-platform, PC gamers weren't happy then either. The important thing to note though is that at least we know the Battlefield 3 beta is ready for play. DICE is working to help speed up the approval process at Sony and Microsoft. There is no information on when the beta was submitted to these companies, but we're still expecting the BF3 beta to be released by the end of September.

Thanks to Dope for the info.

2. grantyboy568

grantyboy568 XPG'S FIFA KING
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I wanna try get me hands on the Beta see what its like before i get the full game.

3. Zo

ZoneHD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ive already got this preordered and waiting on my Game Gift Card :)