System Link problem Help Please!

epilef1985 Aug 31, 2013

1. epilef1985

epilef1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys i had an RGH before and i sold it, i used to play with xbslist and xlink kai but 2 weeks ago i bought a new console and i got happy cuz u dont need to be using one of these programs in the computer then joining in xbox now i just join and play in xbox wich is awsome but since i got the new RGH i could not have it to Pass the Link Port Test but even like that i was playing and joining with no problem but about 3 days ago i started to notice that i go to any game like MW3 COD black ops 2 and i join and it shows me the yellow controller that i joined successfully but i go to join game in game and shows me no matches to join but i hit the middle button again to sistem link and still shows me that im joined please anyone have same problem and fixed it please help tis is my router i allready opened ports but still no pass the test on fsd

Attached Files:

2. t3

t3fury Guest

go to your original dashboard and set the ip to manual see if that works

EDIT:
    Just saw the pic isn't port triggering to forward your ports

3. epilef1985

epilef1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    actually in my router port fowarding is the VIRTUAL SERVICE name i dont kno why does not say port foward but i didnt port trigger my xbox i port fowared them an as u can see i left plenty of port cuz my xbox is in 3071 to 3072 and left 2500 to 3500 but still not work but anyways my problem is that i hit the middle button in my controller and i join to the game and it shows me that im joined with the tipical yellow controller but when i go back to the game and i go to find matches no one appears and did go to zombie and nothing and that with all my system link games weird man