State of Decay Save Request

SkitzoGnome Jul 26, 2013

1. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    Can anyone assist me?

I need a starter save for this game with ONLY infinite health and stamina on ALL playable characters if possible. Nothing else modded. I've been using a modded save with all playable characters modded health etc that a friend sent me but it's over modded in my opinion with 255 of everything and all guns etc..... it took the fun out for me.

I want to start again with just infinite health and stamina and zero supplies etc so I can do it all myself. Any assistance with this will be forever greatly appreciated. [​IMG]

Thank you......

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    well i can help...but the files i have on my JTAG that i use it only give 's me infinite health but not stamina once i move the modded save to my retail and am not 100% sure if it works on new peps that join yr group.

3. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for replying. I guess I could just settle for infinite health if the stamina can't be modded. I have no idea how they made the saves with all characters modded. I'm clueless with this stuff lol! If you could make me a save as close to the start of the game as possiible, with infinite health atleast, I'd really appreciated it.

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    well am playing it on my JTAG and it have more modded option on their as it's ony 1player game. :(

5. SkitzoGnome

SkitzoGnome Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm guessing life would be so much easier if I had a Jtag lol! For now I will just have to rely on the kindness of strangers who have one.

UPDATE: Nevermind. Over 300 views and no help. I think I found something close to what I need anyway.