Preview Star Trek 2013 Gameplay Trailer - Xbox -PS3 - PC

Bullet Mar 8, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Star Trek 2013 Gameplay
    [​IMG]

The developers at Digital Extreme have spent the last few years creating Star Trek 2013, so rest assured XPG this isnt some playable version of the rebooted, JJ Abrams infused Kirk and Spock movie. Digital Extreme have actually built an actual game set within the realms of the film although its doesnt strictly follow it.
    Star trek 2013 has been designed as a co-op game as well as a single player. As a player you will control either Kirk or Spok , however the game doesn't allow players to switch between Kirk and Spock during a
    chapter, but it does allow for fellow players to "drop-in" to play alongside co-operatively.

Kirk and Spock will of course have different gameplay techniques, with Kirk being the more typical shooter (maskes sense right) while Spock has stealth techniques including moves like the famous the Vulcan nerve pinch.Kirk will of course be armed with the trusty phaser equipped with a stun setting, while Spock's weapon
    is quieter and freezes enemies instead. As the player progresses through
    the game, they gain experience allowing them to unlock additional settings on the weapons.The Gorn are set to be the enemies of the game, attacking the New Vulcan colony.

Star Trek 2013 is set to release on Xbox 360 , PS3, and windows in April , so not long to wait Trekkies...

Check out a gameplay vid below...

http://youtu.be/e10X5T3FaM0

2. dave hudson

dave hudson Botty Destroyer XPG Retired Staff
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I gotta admit this game looks bloody beast enjoyed the film im sure i`ll enjoy the game too.

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Never had you down for a Treky Sidey ;)

4. Ro

Rocky Guest

I hope this is good, Last decent Star Trek game was Armada 2!

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

As i said before they have been working hard on this game for years, and its not a simple reboot, also going by the trailer it looks pretty cool.

6. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    I'm a big fan of the Star Trek movies .. Hope the game is good :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2