GAME is hosting a number of Splinter Cell Blacklist hands-on events throughout the UK on July 26 and 27.
They'll provide attendees the chance to try out Sam Fisher's latest outing almost a month before the Splinter Cell: Blacklist release date of August 20 in North America, August 22 in EMEA territories and August 23 in the UK.
Entry will be on a first-come, first-served basis. You can register at your nearest participating store or send them a tweet to be in with a chance of being selected. Attendees must be over 18. GAME also says it will be supplying free food and drink.
Friday July 26:
Saturday July 27:
- Edinburgh, 32 St James Centre, , Edinburgh, Lothian, EH1 3SL, 18.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAMEStJames1
- Liverpool, 72 Lord Street, Liverpool, L2 1TL, 19.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAME_Liverpool
- Nottingham, Unit 308A, Victoria Centre, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3QN, 18.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAMENottingham
- Bristol, Unit LR53, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, Avon, BS34 5GG, 19.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAMECribbs
- Norwich, 2-10 Back of the Inns, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1PT, 19.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAMENorwich
- Croydon, 80 North End, Croydon, CR0 1UJ, 18.30pm, https://twitter.com/GAMECroydon
Earlier this month we published a new Splinter Cell Blacklist preview, in which we said: "There's a lot of Chaos Theory in Blacklist, reintroducing as it does moveable bodies, multi-route levels and adversarial multiplayer.
- Leeds, Unit 50, White Rose Centre, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8LL, 19.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAMEwhiterose
- Arndale, Unit 59, Arndale Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4 3AB, 20.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAMEmancArndale
- Solihul, 17 Mill Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3AR, 21.00pm, https://twitter.com/GAME_Solihul
- Cardiff, 5 Grand Arcade, St Davids 2 Centre, Cardiff, CF10 2ER, https://twitter.com/GAMEcardiff
- Reading, Unit 18, Oracle Shopping Centre, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2AQ, https://twitter.com/GAMEReadingOrac
- Southampton, Unit SU8, West Quay Centre, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 1QD, https://twitter.com/GAMEsouthampton
"Unlike the Splinter Cell's of old, however, that playstyle doesn't inform the whole game. Some missions see you steadily creep through a darkened dock like old Sam, while some let you rampage through a Middle-Eastern village in broad daylight. Crucially, both Sam's feel true to Splinter Cell."