Spectral Force 1000k save

LPfan Jan 15, 2014

1. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello all. Back from the new year, and my head and body are spent. Holidays killed me. *grumble*

Anyways, I recently wanted to try the "LOAD AND POP" save for SPECTRAL FORCE 3, by gScOre I think it was. (pardon me if I got it wrong. don't hurt me) I did the routine, aka download, rehash and resign, and try to load for the game, and nothing comes up from the CONTINUE in the game menu. I thought it was weird, so I made sure I put it on my flash drive, and it was on there. I looked at the save, it had japanese symbols for it, like the gamesave, although it says it says SPECTRAL FORCE 3. I thought it was weird, so I put it onto my HD, and same thing. I checked the HD and it shows 2 different SPECTRAL FORCE 3's on there, like for the gamesaves. So, I load it back onto modio (which I hope is ok still to use that) and look at my profile with the saves, and it had 2 spectral forces on there, and both have different title ID's. So, I did report the file "broken" and, although IDK that it'd display it on the top of the download, I stated it wouldn't show up. Checked later the next day, aka today, and my message was taken down, so maybe I'm either going crazy, need a few more drinks, or I'm just completely "durp-a-durp". (swedish chef noise, btw) Maybe all the above, but I'd prefer the 2nd. Lol.

Anyways, is there anything I'm doing wrong, or is there anything I can do to change it to work for my game? It's the US version, btw. Thanks in advance, and please be gentle with me. *wink*
    Here's the link to the save (I hope I don't have to anonymise it, and pardon my bad spelling)
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/46-spectral-force-3/

Thank you kind sirs and ma'ams,
    LPfan

2. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I GOT IT TO WORK!!!

I tried out a theory, and I was right. How I got it to work was I took the innerds of the save (aka, the savegame.txt content in the game save itself) and put it with my game save, and it worked perfectly. Just download the save, take the innerds from that save, and put it into your save, rehash and resign, and load the game, and save the game once you do. You won't get the achievements if you don't save the game. Sorry for yanking everyone around. I was just lost. Lol