Spec Ops Missions

jsja May 4, 2012

1. jsja

jsja The Beast
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    anyone here good at these that can help me get 3 stars. if need be i'll just sit there while you clear the board. fair warning, I SUCK

2. ol

oldengineer Decent Bloke
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    These are easy to do.

If you look in the MW3 modding section, grab D1G1TAL's Modded Spec Ops fantastic save set.

The only save you need to use from the set is the frozen ai/no give all, simple.

This will guaratee you 3 stars on all but 3 of the missions.

You may have a problem on Fatal Extraction with not being able to collect all the intel, but what I do is shoot nearly everyone on the first part of the level, making sure you leave one ai alive. This will allow you to grab 4 bits of intel, then run back and kill the last ai at the start of the level and the intel should appear. If not re-try the level, its very quick and easy, and in the end all the intel will appear.

Then grab my slo-mo save from the same section, and use this to complete Stay Sharp, Charges Set and Server Crash (note that server crash will take you 40 mins of real-time to complete)

If you do the above you will easily get 3 stars on all missions in not much time.

Note: 2 of the missions require 2 players, but you can use the frozen ai save on your profile and use a dummy profile for the 2nd player. The 2nd player doesnt actually do anything, just look at cameras and stuff.

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

Like what oldengineer said you can't go wrong with that Save Set, Its superb I got mine all finished off and it works on the new Spec Ops aswell!

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    yea i was just going to say if u cant beat it cheat it! :laugh2: thats what i do if i cant pass any 1 of them or just cant b ask to.

5. jsja

jsja The Beast
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks guys but i cant get it to work. i read & did everything carefully like 10 times. dont usually have problems with saves but this time i do. can this be done if someone else has the save & i join in