Starting at 2AM PST tonight, Ubisoft will be bringing down the Xbox Live Arcade version of Spartacus Legends to perform an update to make improvements to the game. This is expected to take up to five hours and be completed around 7am PST. Spartacus Legends will not be available for Xbox 360 players during this time.
At 2AM PST on August 2nd, we will be releasing a new patch for Xbox 360 users. Below, we have listed the changes that you will see within the game after you download this patch.
1. Online Matchmaking now offers a more robust matching solution for online gameplay. This can be verified by attempting to start a match at the same time or by attempting to play with gladiators of differing skill level. Based on the new system, players will be matched against other players of a similar threat rating.
2. Gameplay is smoother in Spectucula and Insulae
3. Shadows are now appearing for all character body parts in-game and in the Ludus
4. The Bank menu has been updated to include real-money prices for gold bundles
5. Text was fixed for the Japanese SKU so that line breaks occur in more natural places
6. Gamertags added to HUD during gameplay
7. Gold exploit fix when leveling up
8. Disconnection penalty fix
9. Reduced the instances of saves to Amazon servers to prevent bandwidth throttling
10. Optimized memory in code to help reduce crashes
11. AI Hammer hxploit fix
12. Gameconfig has been updated to support older version of matchmaking system and newer one introduced in TU