Jonny Weston Jun 7, 2017

1. Jonny Weston

Jonny Weston
    Administrator
    XPG Administrator XPG Developer
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    Sony will kick off E3 2017 right with a sale on PlayStation products throughout North America, including that ritzy gold 1TB PS4 for a very un-ritzy price. The "Days of Play" promotion will bring price drops to hardware, accessories, and even games from June 9 through 17. Here's what you can get so far and stay tuned for updates:

[​IMG]

Gold 1TB PS4 for $249.99

Not only is this an all-new color variant, it's the lowest-ever price for a 1TB PS4 console. It also includes a matching gold DualShock 4 controller, naturally. The package doesn't come with a game but at least you can store plenty of downloadable titles on that big ol' hard drive.

Horizon: Zero Dawn and other games for $39.99

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nioh, and MLB: The Show will all be $39.99 throughout the promotion, a saving of $20 off their normal sticker price. Not bad! Sony says other older titles may be on sale as well, depending on the retailer.

DualShock 4 controllers for $39.99

Need another controller? Pick one up for $39.99, no matter the color. If I didn't already have five of the damn things I would definitely grab an extra one. This is a $20 savings.

Gold Wireless Stereo Headset for $79.99

Pick up the standard jet black PS4 headset for a $20 savings. I hear these things are pretty nice. Get it, hear? Because it's a headset. Sorry. It also does voice chat.

These deals are only valid for North America. Europe will get its own Gold PS4 bundle starting on June 28. A silver version is coming the same day which - I'll be honest - looks way nicer than the gold one. No word on when we'll get the silver PS4 in North America.

[​IMG]

Check out our roundup of the best cheap PS4 and PS4 Pro bundle deals for more savings.

Source: Games Radar

2. Al

Al25 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I will definitely grab another controller

3. Mehdium

Mehdium Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Just got a Pro for 200$ in Bangkok. No fancy colors needed for that price :D