Sonic Adventure 2 Real Time Editing Tool [Release]

Froody Jan 16, 2014

1. Froody

Froody Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This download is an Advanced Real Time Mod tool for Sonic Adventure 2. This tool created by Froddy leaves no aspect of the game untouched, almost everything about the game can be modded with this exceptional mod tool.
    There is almost too many cheat options, actually there ARE way too many cheat options to list, it would be easier for you to view the images below to see how much time and effort has gone into this.

About Sonic Adventure 2:

Sonic Adventure 2 is a platform game in which the player controls several characters such as Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehog. The game follows the same basic principles of previous games in the series. However, the Tails and Doctor Eggman stages use a health bar which is reloaded by gathering rings. Item capsules are also located within the stages, which provide the player bonuses. Each character has obtainable power-ups which grant them new abilities, such as the ability to destroy metal boxes or play mystical melodies. The player is given a set of lives, which are lost when the character is attacked by an enemy or falls into water or a pit. If all lives are lost at any point in the game, the game is over, but that shouldn't happen using this amazing tool!

"Hey, I've been working on this tool for a while now. It's not completely finished but I wanted to release it as it is right now."

You can see some screenshots of the tool here ( click images to enlarge) :

Main:

[​IMG]

Emblem Results:

[​IMG]

Emblem Results (Misc.):

[​IMG]

Chao World Items:

[​IMG]

Animals & Drives:

[​IMG]

Unfortunately due to the time it's going to take, I had to remove the Chao features, here's a screen of what you can do with the Chao (All these options are fully functional, it's just a pain coding it to work for all 24 possible Chao).:

[​IMG]

NOTE: You'll need Xbox 360 Neighbourhood and a Jtag/RGH with the necessary plugins to work with Neighbourhood.
    I believe you also need .NET 4.5 framework installed.

Downloads:

XPG: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/4799-sonic-adventure-2-rte/
    MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!4klRmLyS!Su-yFnlT0mV4gxXzJH-3Iw6i-nIVK2MvCtO6cUwSRck
    Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8yidbkxwqmmt6r/Sonic%20Adventure%202%20RTE%20tool.zip

Virus Scan:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/23a0038aa341641d05b01b3c4e108bf9716c6ae124cf5046a788315384a6a3eb/analysis/1389615938/

If something doesn't work or you're having problems please PM me ASAP and I'll get it fixed. Everything should work but I may have accidentally removed something by accident when removing Chao Editing.

If you'd like to see something added then post or PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
  2. Wa

WaStEdPrO Newbie
    0/47

Used to love this game! This is pretty cool. Trying this out.

3. Froody

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    PM me if there's any issues! Enjoy :)

4. Wa

WaStEdPrO Newbie
    0/47

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Froody" data-time="1389963091">
    <div>
    PM me if there's any issues! Enjoy :)
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Lmao this is so much fun, cant wait for the chao editor, make my life a lot easier instead of running in with 10 dragons everytime

5. Froody

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    There will be a Sonic Adventure RTE tool first, then I'll make a chao editor compatible with both games :) Glad you're enjoying the tool!

Edit: Sorry for the double post, blame my phone.

6. Froody

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    There will be a Sonic Adventure RTE tool first, then I'll make a chao editor compatible with both games :) Glad you're enjoying the tool!

7. Ta

Takumashuto Newbie
    0/47

Won't open

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Aa

Aawesom Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dead link :(