[Solution] to GTA V DISC problems "Video Added"

MrGoldGiver Sep 14, 2013

1. su

subplay Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Am I right in saying despite the tutorial stating that the guy who created this installed disc 2 via horizon, there is actually no files on disc 2 to install via horizon.. so you either have to keep trying to copy dvd`s that work or buy the game. If anyone else has any idea on how to install disc 2 despite the clean disc issue please speak up ...

2. bl

blonk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you want a workaround for now, put in disc 1 until it says "Alert, enter disc 2" and then put disc 2 in. The game will work but it's obviously a pretty jury rigged solution that will eventually lead to problems.

3. sl

slander98 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How do I get the gtavdisk2.iso file onto the thumb drive? doesn't it need to be a certain file structure etc?

I got the 1rst disk loaded & saved to xbox but need a little more info on the right way to get the 2nd on the thumb drive to copy as well.

4. bl

blonk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry about that mega post spam, I need to stop trying to post with my phone

5. TheHive DPH

TheHive DPH Banned Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My disk 2 installed fine. I've burn about 40 copies for people too that all booted up fine. Must be 1 of 3 things, 1 the download ur using, 2. the disks ur using or 3. ur image burn settings!

6. bl

blonk Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Mind posting anything you changed from the default IMGBurn settings? Tutorials or otherwise? I appreciate it.

7. TheHive DPH

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Buffer and perform ocp is all i changed ;)

8. sl

slander98 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    When attempting to burn disc 2 it says there's not enough room to install & imgburn gives me a option to overwrite & it fails due to my drive, so my only options are to truncate or burn to the end of the disc. I tried both & neither seemed to have work. Any suggestions appreciated.

9. Jbrizzel

Jbrizzel Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So are those enabled or disabled in the imgburn settings???

I have a iHas124b using verbs on BurnerMax fw.

10. TheHive DPH

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Buffer on max, Perform OCP on ;)

11. ga

gayas Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    NOW
    First Using the tool "Xbox Image browser" extract the "Content" folder from the GTA 5 disc 1 iso to your PC hardrive
    B) Now after extracting there would be 4 files inside the "\content\0000000000000000\545408A7\00000002" amount to 7.7 GB(2gb,2gb,2gb,1.7gb) to be precise. Please make sure you got all of them.

c) The next step is to copy these files to you 360 hard drive using a USB flash drive.
    Configure 16 gb usb with your xbox it will make files in it
    connect it to the PC and
    Open software "Horizon".
    i.) After the USB device is detected in Horizon about 14 or 15 gb SIZE(FLASH DRIVE) , choose to inject files from the Disc 1 game folder and select the 4 file inside the \content\0000000000000000\545408A7\00000002 folder.Drag and Drop one by one Horizon will automatically create all needed folders for the game files to be detected by the XBOX you just need to inject those 4 files. one by one by drag and drop method from folder to horizon

d) After successfully injecting the files to the USB, Connect it to xbox and go to setting-storage select usb there and now MOVE the files from the USB to the xbox hard drive.{internal} HDD1 in my case
    Disc 1 problem solved

for disc 2 Make sure you have the Iso for it.
    Now open Iso2GOD software and add disc 2 iso select output folder and convert it
    it will result built a same folder like in disc 1
    i.e.
    545408A7 but inside that folder , it is only 00007000/one file of 44 kb only and 1 data folder of 7.76gb

now drag this 44kb siized file to horizon and inject it to 16 gb clean configured usb(there should be no disc 1 files residue)
    after complete injecting connect usb to xbox select Grand Theft Auto V dISC 2 in My Games directly OR COPY IT TO HDD
    PLAY wITHOUT ANY ERROR SMOOTHLY PERFECT SOLUTION TESTED

12. Ca

CaLviNx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

13. ku

kuwlness Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried to do this, but it says "Unable to Perform this Action" when I try to copy over the content.

I dont have JTAG, only dvd rom flashed. Guess I'm S.O.L.?

14. fa

faresaliba Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How to download Xbox backup creator? can you give us a link

I am a MAC OS X user.

15. fl

flashheart8 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi new here.
    Also followed to the letter but all i get after installing disc 2 to usb is , the game is installed pls insert disc, then disc not supported?
    Help!
    :hang3:

16. da

danny5gta Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I've got the game to work fine so far, but on the mission where I have to steal the Sub with Trevor, after I push the button to release the sub, the screen goes black and it restarts again the Disk, I've only installed Disk 1, and been playing straight from Disk 2.
    I burnt the game 2 times, one with turncante and one with overburn at the slowest speed with image burn.
    And also used 2 copies one from Quack and the other from Complex, but still get the same problem.
    I've also been installing back and forth Disk one to HD and to USB, just to see if that works, but still no fix :(.
    Just wondering if anyone else has a issue at that particular mission with the game restarting.
    Or is this because I burnt with Tuncante and overburn and it hasn't burnt the game correctly?.
    I'm about 33% into the game up in till that point.
    Oh, I'm using a banned xbox with Lt.3 and 60gb HD/16gb Lexer USB.
    This is really frustrating, if anyone has the same problem or knows how to fix it, please post, thanks :)

17. ga

gayas Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    update to dash 16203 to play

18. rw

rwest902 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i am on the newest dash i got all the files xfered to my xbox 360 HDD and the xbox now sees the dvd as gta v but when i load either disc 1 or 2 it just gives me a black screen never actually reads the disc at least before i could get to the install screen it would just freez at like 1440MB any ideas as to why im just getting black screen?

19. rw

rwest902 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok so i installed disc 2 to my xbox and ti went just fine but im still just getting a black screen when i try to play the game it never goes any where anything anyone????? im about to break down and go buy it

20. rw

rwest902 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so i removed my HDD from my xbox and the game boots right off the bat no issues.. this leads me to believe its something in the copying of the 4 files i have to load them 1 at a time or i get corrupted data any ideas?