SLIM LITEON 1175 DG-165DS FLASH QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

jayt180703 Jan 6, 2013

1. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Whilst many of us are lucky enough to own a new slim xbox 360 many of us are unlucky enough to have the unflashable liteon 1175-16d5s in our beloved new console and we have no choice but to wait for a solution for the chance to play our backups on our new slims i have been browsing the internet trying to find questions and answers to as and when we can expect a release of the much anticipated LT ULTIMATE FIRMWARE and the release of the LT ULTIMATE PCB
    after hours of searching there is no definte answer as to when a release will come our way sadly so here are a few of the top questions asked on the subject i thought id get them all in one place .

Q . can the 1175 drive be dumped at the minute using jungleflasher .
    A . no at the moment there is no way to read the keys from this drive so upon the release of a new firmware a newer version of jungleflasher will follow .

Q . is there any way of getting the key at the moment .
    A . yes the only way known is to RGH the console thus rendering the drive incapable of xbox live play .

Q . will we need any additional hardware i.e new probes or any other type off addons when we do get some type of release .
    A . it is not yet known if there will be any additional hardware needed all that has been speculated so far is the release of the ULTIMATE PCB which will be as easy the V1.1 UNLOCKED PCB to fit which required very little soldering .

Q . will there be another solution for those of us that do not want the expense of having to buy an unlocked pcb rendering our stock 1175 pcbs useless .
    A . as all proffesionall modders/flashers would relish the idea of a simple chip drilling or trace cut method it is not yet know if there will be a cheaper alternative .

the LITEON 1175 16D5S uses a MT1332E chip the LITEON DG-16D4S uses T1335WE chip it is said that both chips are completely diffrent as in pin layouts so this would possibly rule out a kamikaze hack for now if at all possible in the future .

Q . how can i tell if i have the above mentioned drive .
    A . sadly it is not as easy as it used to be as in the older phat 360 we could just remove our faceplate and look in the hole but with the new slim 360 the only way to find out truly your drive is to void your warranty and open youre slim 360 i have found that slims from the later part of 2011 and most of 2012 will have the 1175 board as in most special edition consoles will have the 1175 as in youre halo 4 consoles .

i have however flashed mw3 consoles and gears of war 3 consoles which have had the DG-16D4S drive .

Q . what will be the cost of the LT ULTIMATE PCB .
    A . price has yet to be confirmed but i reckon we will see more or less the same price range as an V1.1 UNLOCKED etc but i anticipate these newer unlocked pcb to sell out very quickly and i would reccomend only buying from a repubatle seller as we have started to see cheaper poorly made copies/clones of these products .

Q . should i buy an ULTIMATE PCB or wait for an unlocking solution .
    A . the answer to this is a difficult one i would like to class myself as a pro at this so i will personally be hanging back a few weeks after this is released to see if an unlock solution arrives as in the past people bought the V1.1 pcb then GEREMIA bought us the clever kamikaze hack .

i have had to turn away many people with an 1175 drive who wanted it flashing and most of them frown when i tell them if it was flashable the cost would be £30.00 so imagine there response when i tell them its going to be £40+ for the board then £30. to open and flash it .

this is all i have for now on this subject if anymore info comes to light on a release or anything more tools needed i will update accordingly .

2. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    oh dear could a mod please correct topic as ive put the D and the 5 the wrong way on topic subject like a numpty cheers ..

3. sa

saifmohammed44 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Now you can get the Jtag on it.