Skyrim Save Request

CoNviCTZz Aug 20, 2013

1. Co

CoNviCTZz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, Could I have a skyrim save where all the main quest is finished and some of the side quests are finished?

It's because I want to play the dlc's but I don't want to play the main quests

2. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    1. Here is two files with the main quest line finished, 1 with a few side quests done & 1 with a few more side quests done, no DLC ;)
    Credits to setsae for the above saves were taken from his saveset, here on XPG :) Be sure to Thank & [​IMG] in his topic as well, Link here http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/26426-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-1000gs-full-save-setlegit-order/

2. Also I included a modded save that starts at level 1, not to overly modded, just right - Stats in Tutorial, in folder :D
    File is in Spoiler.

Also, Welcome to XPG, CoNviCTZz :good2: , we have a good community :friends: , members are very helpful ;) . Any questions :dntknw: Just ask in the appropriate sections and we will do our best to answer. :)
    Enjoy your time at XPGamesaves :yahoo:

Don't forget to hit the Rep [​IMG]button, please, when members help you or you use members saves or content :|

3. ix

ixPrankster Newbie
    0/47

if you have any saves for this game please post link to download

for xbox

4. ix

ixPrankster Newbie
    0/47

Sorry I will load when i find some

vlprez@yahoo.com