Skyrim pc to xbox modding questions

mrchaos500 Jun 13, 2013

1. mr

mrchaos500 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    now to start off i do not have skyrim for the pc or a gaming pc yet but i do have skyrim for the 360 and i have played it on the pc now i plan on getting a gaming pc soon and star making 360 modded saves for friends,
    i was wondering is it possible to say take the mod on the nexus that allows you to improve the ebony blade and the mod with viking weapons and the inferno armor and still have it when you convert the file to a 360 i have seen one mod that put a castle into the xbox version and i thought to myself if they can put a castle with 100 in the middle of Riften can i put weapon and clothing mods into the game logic seems to say that it would be much simpler than a castle as the zips for weapons ususally are 5 weapons and 3-4 picecs of armor much less strain on the system then a huge as castle would be

if anyone can answer my question i would be most grateful even yet if it is possible can you explain to me how. an as a special favor if you are willing could you put any one of these mods into my save here the mods i want are in the file linked

*update* my internet connection is crap and the mod an save files are uploading painfully slow so i will post them later

2. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    no you can not add content to the game on console , tho you can edit the save anyway you wish.

3. mr

mrchaos500 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hmmm then how the hell did they do this save http://www.mediafire.com/?xl21l7l67f55e0e makes no sense that it is not possible this save here is absolutely not possible on the xbox normally and you dont need a jtag to play it. i wold think that placing a castle in a building in riften would lag or freeze the game but it does not on this

4. setsae

setsae " the one & only "
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    is it a spawn-able item ?

if so then yes u can drop it in the world.

i haven't seen any content for it ported , and i'd be pretty sure you'd need a jtag to play it if so.

tho i could be wrong , i havent messed with any of it in long time.

but i owned me some skyrim at one time , lol

5. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    The problem is using actual mods, placing a castle isn't a mod exactly, since it contains entities that are already in the game you can place it. But adding stuff, like using Nexus mods that change the game, or add new stuff, you will need to have a modded console.

6. mr

mrchaos500 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the item is definitely not in the game it was assembled from scratch the only in-game items in it are the stuff in chests and the loading screen items whh are used as decorations

7. mr

mrchaos500 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    and i can play the save just fine on my xbox

8. sectonolsen

sectonolsen Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    The thing is, there IS a way to put PC mods onto the X-box. This can only be done with a J-Tag/RPH X-box. You'd also have to convert the mod into a DLC format in order to make it work correctly. But otherwise, you can't do it. And I'd recommend not J-Tagging your X-box as it is against Microsoft 'rules'.

9. sp

sphinxx44 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I came to just let you guys know that yes you can add mods to Xbox 360 for Skyrim from Nexus if it is a Jtag/RGH. A lot of mods do work and a lot of people have put a lot of effort into making them compatible for the Xbox 360. If you want to see a lot of the mods head over to XboxChaos(.)com to look at the Skyrim modding or that one site(.)com and look at the Jtag Downloadable Content section as there are is a very large thread of working mods that a ton of people have pulled together. Along with that there is also pre-configured files for the actual game that do in fact work.

If you try to do any armor mods then they most likely won't work because of the resolution of the textures used for the mods and the file formats are loaded differently then the pc.

People have converted mods also for other games such as Fallout New Vegas and Oblivion.