Skyrim Modding Service: Items,Skills,AV's, etc.

SerradedButterknife Jun 30, 2013

1. Xsoldierm55

Xsoldierm55 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was wondering if you're able to edit already made files? I have well over 100 hours on this save file and i love it but i started it using a Pre CC file that had +50000 to health stamina and magicka and +900 to all skills. This is all great but im playing on legendary mode and its not even a challenge. I want a challenge again from the game but i still want this character so could you possibly just remove the extra 50000 from the health stamina and magick? and if its not too much trouble could you also remove the +900 from all the skills? iv been able to go legendary with the skills many times but it always resets to 915 instead of 15 so leveling to 100 is basically pointless except for perks.
    So i guess it would be-
    Health: -50000? (24)
    Magicka: -50000? (25)
    Stamina: -50000? (26)
    (i dont know if that puts me in the negatives? but i guess theyre technically at +51255 already or something like that.)
    Oh and my carry weight is like at 500000, so-
    Carry weight: -450000? (32)
    Oh and i have a skeleton key with me that came with the save so could you remove that? idk if removing is harder than adding :/ umm but the id is: 0003A070 for the skeleton key.
    Besides that id just like the base 900 removed from each skill. I don't know how you make it like that but if you can set thm back to normal i'd really appreciate it :)
    Heres the link from media fire for the save file.
    link:
    http://www.mediafire...3t5r636nf63m6wl

Thanks again if you can! its an odd request so if u cant do it i understand.

2. SerradedButterknife

SerradedButterknife Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Im getting back to it tonight so I'll work on yours when I get home.

3. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's pretty good when I can actually accomplish people's requests. Just follow the format and read the OP so you'll know what I can and cant do. Then submit a request and it'll be released when Im done.

4. Na

Narianor Guest

I was actually wondering if I could do another request for a save.
    Not really sure if you can mod Xbox saves. If you can then this would be appreciated.
    Well, here we go...

My Current DLC - All DLC or Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Hearthfire
    -200 Dragon Souls - "0x0000062C"
    -Max Gold or 1000000000- "0000000F"
    -Max Carry Weight or 1,000,000 "0x000003F0"

That's pretty much it. This one quest is making me mad. It's where you have to gather dragon souls to unlock the Bend Will shout, but Niraak keeps being mean and taking any dragons souls that I get after killing dragons. :(

VirusTotal Scan -
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0c5718a5c2c320bdf4de31d3f0ef33585f3696e8f470dcf47b8878dfc4d85536/analysis/1375641158/

Save Download -
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kg9j68x6m1dorgx/Skyrim_Save_-_Narianor.zip

5. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Much obliged. In the time since I initially posted the request, I've been dissecting the Skyrim multi utility tool (I'm assuming that's what you're using, right?) and the way it locates actor values. The first thing I realized that I had mistakenly listed the AVIF instead of the index. However, certain index values appear to differ between the ones found on the UESP link you provided and those found within Multi Utility itself. for example UESP lists destructionpowermod as 149 while the multi utility (ver. 6.1) spreadsheet uses 143. Have you tested these to ascertain which of the index lists work as of TU 1.9?

UPDATED: to make things simpler, I've listed both index values for each AV and corrected the spell list. I hope this finds you in time, sincerest thanks.

destructionpowermod: 149, 143 <150>
    alterationpowermod: 147, 141 <200>
    illusionpowermod: 150, 144 <100>
    conjurationpowermod: 148, 142 <200>

Spells: Ice volley <000EFC5F>, Spriggan Spray <001090FB>, Light Beam <000994DB>, Mercer's Nightingale strife <000FDBC7>, Werewolf stagger blast <000F3F0A>

6. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Its no problem. Since you only wanted a few things changed but a few things came up so now I'm doing the saves today.

7. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is no problem. I'll be doing it with the current batch of saves so it should be up in a a day or so.

8. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Do you want all skills at 15 or a specific number? I accidentally put a couple that were at 1000 into legendary.

9. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The spreadsheet is correct. I might post it in the OP or just write that you only need to use the format for items. The problem is tht the order differs when it comes to the stuff past 30 something.

10. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  11. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Huh, weird. My health is permanently set at 8000 and my stamina is at 750. Did you accidently modify those values? Is it possible for you to set them back to an appropiate level for my glass cannon mage? One other little thing. I just finished some playtesting and found the destruction setting to be a little too high. Could you dial it back to 100 if it's too much of a conundrum, you can skip the destruction mod, as I can simply play with low-level spells instead. I wasn't going for a god character, just a slightly OP mage. Everything else worked wonderfully! Finally, I don't have to worry about casting dragonhide every 30 seconds in a boss fight! Again, thank you for your time.

Health (24) set to 200
    Stamina (26) set to 200
    Destructionpowermod (143) set to 100

12. Xsoldierm55

Xsoldierm55 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh wow thanks man! its looking great so far! definitely a like

13. screwhead

screwhead Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks

14. bm

bmsmcr Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was wondering with all of these Skyrim saves, do they mess up the ability to obtain any achievements? I've been looking for a save that would keep the achievement getting in tact.

15. Na

Narianor Guest

Had a god mode save and I got achievements fine.

16. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry when i was testing the mods i pit the health up to 8k. I didnt know what the og values were becasue your character had a desease.

17. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  18. EntropysConsort

EntropysConsort Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    When I loaded the save and first, found myself in arch mage's quarters, I was like, sweet! Then I turned around to see Serana in Noctural's robes and she was all like :boobies: , and then I was all like :MeGusta: , and then we went off and she killed a dragon. Sexily. Two thumbs way up, good sir! Btw, if you're ever looking for a coder, mod consultant, or just someone who knows their way around a command tree, feel free to look me up.

19. br

bradster592 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank the Divines this service is back on!

I've tried some of the downloadable saves and they all break the game by making it too easy...

I have all the DLCs, but I'm afraid I have no idea about 'codes' and other witchcraft? Is this save possible?

Pre-cc, or close to beginning, or start in new place (don't mind)..A Nord, please, if pre-cc is not poss.
    Archery @ 80, One handed @ 80, Block @ 80, Smithing @ 50, Enchanting @ 40
    27 perks for me to allocate (perk calculator puts this guy at Level 28?)
    Stamina and health @ 200
    Scaled armour
    Scaled boots
    Scaled gauntlets
    Nordic (curvy) sword
    500 Nordic Arrows
    Carved Nordic shield
    Hunting Bow
    The Black Star
    The Skeleton Key
    10,000 Gold

I have no idea how this modding thing works, so I have no idea if this request is an easy job for a modder or not? If you can help me out with this - a gazillion thanks!

20. SerradedButterknife

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's done, I'll upload tomorrow, read the OP for future reference.