Tags:

Skyrim Modding Question

CountessHawke Jul 18, 2013

1. CountessHawke

CountessHawke Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I have recently bought Skyrim for my laptop on a whim and I have found myself being blown away by some of the mods in the workshop. My question is: Can some of these mods be used for the XBOX 360? In particular the ones where you can have a chest with all smithing items in etc and maybe the one where you can adopt more then two kids. If it can be done in all or in part, is there anyone who could sort out one of my saves with it please?

Thank you :)

2. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    If you mod stuff that are already obtainable in the game like weapons, armors, items, stats etc on the PC version then you can use that save on the Xbox as well however stuff like increase the amount of kids you can adopt and other PC mods which are in mod files has to be converted into an Xbox 360 DLC even after you've converted the files you will need a jtag/RGH console to support it. A normal 360 will not support it.

Try this save out might be what your looking for ;)
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/77851-xpgshamz-skyrim-modded-dremora-racexbox-360-gamesave/

3. CountessHawke

CountessHawke Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was just looking at that. Thank you :) Awesome save :D going to check it out because I love the look of the Dremora. I prefer saves that are not so overpowered so I have some stuff to do. Kind of have lots of gold, smithing/alchemy/enchanting etc etc items, carrying capacity high, health/magic/stamina moderately tweaked but leveling, searching for spells etc I still need to do.