Silvermachine250 Has Finally Found The Best Xbox Info Website

Silvermachine250 Feb 12, 2012

1. Si

Silvermachine250 Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi guys, my name is Kevin and I'm extremely happy to have found this site and its’ members!!!

Father Christmas got an Xbox 360 Slim to my 6 year old son (and me! He He!!) and I'm now trying to understand modding. I'm completely new to the Xbox scene, last console I had was Play Station 1 !! That's what happens when one starts a family. But now... I get to play Xbox 360, just to keep my son company, not that I wanna play or anything...Ha!!

I have been following some threads and I must admit that at first all the things one has to do to mod the Xbox to let's say make a copy of the original games we have was a bit overwhelming to say the least, but with the help of some great tutorials and comments from the members of this family I was able to learn quite a bit.

Thank you to the founder, all administrators and mentors and all contributing members for sharing your knowledge with us, we really appreciate it!!!

2. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site kevin we got plenty of tutorials on here for every level of modder from beginner to serious big hitters
    and as you will discover after a whie on here thers more than enuff people willing and able to help ya should the need arise
    we got a wide range of people on here from a wide age range so ya will fit right into the site
    started ya off with a rep and a thanks hope to see ya round and about on the site
    come drop in the shoutbox sometime n say hello to us all there
    if y get stuck with anything just drop a post on the boards and we will soon get ya fixed up

once again Welcome to xpgamesaves ;)

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Thankyou very much for the thanks, its appreciated and we never tire of hearing good things :p

Welcome ot XPG home of the modder, glitcher , gamer and clinicaly insane.

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

Welcome to XPG Kevin, our members and staff are really friendly & helpful if you need anything at all just start a topic and someone will get on it with you.

Hope you enjoy it here,
    ADDZ

5. ol

oldengineer Decent Bloke
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Always nice to hear summat positive about XPG, a lot of work goes into making this place the best, welcome and thanks.

6. Si

Silvermachine250 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [sub]Thank you all for the welcome, +Reps and Thanks!!![/sub]

[sub]Can I just ask a quick question here?[/sub]

[sub]I probably need the mentor Ccaveman84's help here but if he is not available, anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.[/sub]

[sub]Regarding modding the Xbox 360, are tutorials almost always referring to the Phat Xbox, is there tutorials specific for the Xbox 360 slim?[/sub]

[sub]I have been following 2 of Ccaveman84's awesome topics.[/sub]

[sub]1. http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/26453-ccaveman84s-lt30-and-abgx-v106-fw-tools-updatedownload-thread-slim-fw-released/[/sub]

[sub]2. http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/28918-flashing-lt30-with-jungleflasher-0192beta304-step-by-step-illustrated-tutorials/[/sub]

[sub]These topics are perfect for someone like me, a step by step tutorial of how to do things such as using JungleFlasher and setting it correctly.[/sub]

[sub]My question is regarding Ccaveman84's topic "How To Flash LT+3.0 with JungleFlasher 0.1.92.Beta(304)". Is the excellent step by step tutorial of how to Flash the Xbox 360 DVD drive only applicable to the old Xboxes (I think they are referred to as Phat)? If so can we have a similar tutorial for the Xbox 360 Slim please? I don't know if it makes any difference but this will be the first flash on this Xbox slim.[/sub]

[sub]Perhaps I should post this question on that topic, please let me know if I'm out of order posting this question here. I'll soon get the hand of it. Sorry![/sub]

[sub]Thanks again for this great place.[/sub]

[sub]Kev[/sub]

7. orion0912

orion0912 Xpg Official Cripple
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    welcome to the family kev and if you ever need anything just make a post and people will help where they can ;)

8. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    welcome to xpg mate,as the others have said if you need help with anything just make a topic and someone will help you out or feel free to pm me and i will help you out as much as i can ;)

9. Si

Silvermachine250 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you guys, have you got any comments to my question 3 posts up?

10. Bu

Bullet Guest

Start a new topic for support mate, you will get a better response.

11. Si

Silvermachine250 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok I will Bullet. Thanks.

12. ccaveman84

ccaveman84 XPG Mod Freak XPG Developer
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG mate I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around the forums very soon
    if you need a hand with anything just make a topic and I am sure there will be someone more than happy to help. ;)

Read the rules, Stay active and most importantly have fun. :p

13. Si

Silvermachine250 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you Ccaveman84, I guess you will probably reply to my post above when I create a new topic. I hope!! :) :|

14. ccaveman84

ccaveman84 XPG Mod Freak XPG Developer
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I will be more than happy to lend a hand if I can but as far as slims go I don't have much experience myself Phats are my speciality
    but there are many people here with plenty of insight that will be happy to help and as I say I will be there to no doubt. ;)

I do have a slim but I chose to keep it legit as I already have a flashed Xbox and an RGH Xbox so thought it would be a good idea to keep 1 legit just in case anything went wrong lol.

15. Si

Silvermachine250 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yep sounds like a good idea. You made me have second thoughts for a minute about whether I should flash my Slim or not. But what the heck, we won't be playing too many games if I don't. :p

I start a new topic soon.

Thanks.

16. VonStarkeGSD

VonStarkeGSD Barking Mad Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
  17. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello and welcome to XPG. It's always nice to welcome new members to our ever growing community. Hope to see you in the forums.

short answer no. steps pretty much apply to all xbox's each drive has their own steps but they are all pretty similar. If you start a topic in the support forums we can get more into detail on this and not clutter up this intro thread.