[SHARE] exGPD / GPD Repository - Unlocked Achievements!

mickey79 Apr 16, 2013

1. Discerper

Discerper Member
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox

You are quite welcome!
    Yes there are some files where they haven't uploaded correctly/corrupted and the authors haven't responded to resubmitting, this was a dilemma we encountered earlier on and we never really made a decision as a community as to whether we should remove them to allow for current correct files or give the original uploaders a grace period to rectify it. DLC exacerbated the issue.

A way you can fix this yourself is to add the exGPDs convert them to GPDs even if they have no achievements or GS unlocked and you can use a site such as Trueachievements or Xbox360a and use walkthroughs to unlock the achievements manually in order. Whilst tedious this will decrease likelihood of being detected by Microsoft and also prevents you from adding too large a jump in GS. Which I will go on the record to say there is no guarantee that even a small jump in GS will keep you safe from ban but definitely don't go adding thousands of GS each day as it's quite unlikely anyone can accumulate so much in such a short period. It is asking for trouble so placing all the exGPDS into a compressed folder would mean they would be uploaded to you profile in one huge chunk and again would cause a huge red flag to show up.

Mod safe, mod smart!

2. popavis

popavis Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How can I convert exgpd to GPD

3. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Download the exGPDs and on exProfile editor you add them to your profile and then when you do this, there is an box that needs to be checked to convert them back to GPDs

You are also going to need a copy of your profile on USB and a program like horizon to extract your profile so it can be opened with ExPE

4. popavis

popavis Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    OH GREAT , I WILL CHECK THIS

5. popavis

popavis Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    can u upload exprofile editor , I lost the program and did find anywhere :(

6. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
  7. popavis

popavis Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I download the exprofile editor , but it's not opening , :(

8. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not sure mate could be your antivirus or computer/OS age/compatibility. Try running it as administrator or something...if that doesn't work I don't know what you can do...

9. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright so I have had some spare time on my hands with a laptop that DID NOT have exPE installed on it before 2016. I downloaded the program from the link I posted several messages above and as Popavis mentioned he couldn't get it to work. I was able to simulate this same situation and none of the options within my knowledge would result in the successful start up of the program. It would have the same error message come up almost instantly that the program had stopped working. So for any new users DO NOT download exPE (v1.8.50.1) from the link above.

I then proceeded to scour the interwebs for a working version and found the following;
    -exPE version 1.9.09.1 will not load up either
    -exPE version 2.0.315.1 will appear like it will load asking for permissions the first time but then will proceed with the same error as previous version

BUT THE GOOD NEWS!!! The most current version will load up just fine which is v2.0.682.2(v2.3.12.2 once opened) the link to the file can be found here;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/stiugpnpl1skqm2/exProfileEditorv2.0.682.2.zip

So for those of you looking to add GPDs or create new exGPDs please use the link provided in this message for all your modding needs! Again if you don't know how refer to mod tutorials on the front page of this thread!!! If you require further help don't be afraid to ask...

10. Sa

Sanchorapid Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    First, thank you for this great tool and that you guys kept it up all this time.

I worked my way through most of the repository and found 179 exGPD's (excluding the ones that are offline) with missing pictures and achievements. I tried the latest version of the exProfileEditor to restore/download those missing pics but after a short loading circle nothing really happens. Is that a server issue or did the latest version don't support those functions anymore? Are there other tools for getting the pictures (without connecting to Live) then please do tell.

If you want to clean up the repository i can upload those 179 exGPD's and i have also 748 games on my gamertag (with ca. 80% overall completion) that I could provide.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  11. Discerper

Discerper Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox

OP and myself are glad to hear this! Yes as for the pictures you will find a lot will be missing pictures this is due to a couple reasons pertaining to the exPE software itself. The database for the image tiles was not updated for some time and as new games came out the image tiles were just left blank. Some achievement tiles in games will update and others will not. Again due to database not being updated to xbox.com recently I would imagine, I personally have added many games to my tag without the achievement images and within about 10 minutes xbox had tacked them on itself, so it's not a huge necessity just a safety net.

As for replacing them, the OP has been MIA for some time for personal reasons. Replacing exGPDs that are out of date has been the matter of some discussion on this thread for some time but unless OP says so it won't happen, besides if it is just the achievement tiles missing this is not a huge deal if they weren't 100% exGPDs however then I feel that would warrant the question being raised.

Any games you have completed 100% that are not on the archive already however we do highly recommend you add them as it has been something of a ghost town on there of late.

12. Sa

Sanchorapid Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for the reply...if i find some time I add all my games to the repository.

13. popavis

popavis Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
  14. bigmack422

bigmack422 Rookie
    20/47

painter/ ironworker
    Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.luci5r.com