[SHARE] exGPD / GPD Repository - Unlocked Achievements!

mickey79 Apr 16, 2013

1. TATAO

TATAO Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank any contribution is welcome. But do not forget, all achievements have to be legitimate order. :D

2. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    oh please. I'm not an idiot lol. I think the only game that I don't have in order is call of duty world at war and thats because of the hacked lobby. I wish someone had that so I could get the last achievement to 100% it. Btw, could this get your gamerscore reset?

3. TATAO

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I did not say that you are an idiot, is just one thing I'm afraid, and always say that. Not this achievement can not ban you because it is an achievement that you can earn without even trying. Well so did this lobby, lobby desbloqueava the creator of all achievements of the game without your permission. And this has already been discussed over and over again in Trueachievements.com.

Ps: I'm sorry with my post, I offended you, it was not my intention.

4. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's exactly right! And that's one of the biggest reasons & advantages of an exGPD collection like this.
    Will be looking forward to your contribution.

Let me first just state that anytime you're doing anything that has anything to do with modification or unreal progress, you're crossing the realm of genuine progress. At that point - There is no guarantee of anything. Anyone who tells you "I Guarantee your Gamerscore won't be reset" is only making a fool of himself. Everyone comes up with their own theories (Mostly based on experiences) on why and for what reason you can get your Gamerscore reset or be Banned - but since none of us work for Microsoft - what they exactly do & look for will never be known with certainty.

Having said that: We're always striving for "Safer" practices that pose the highest possibility of Non-Detection. There is no indication whatsoever that adding these 100% Complete, Legit Order Achievements Unlocked exGPD's will get your Gamerscore reset. The whole point of the 3 Rules Specified earlier on -- (I) Legit Order Achievements, (ii) Achievement Images intact, and (iii) Valid & Sensible Time Stamps & "Online" Unlocking for Online Achievements --- is to ensure an extremely safe & detection-free practice. These rules are primarily for minimizing the threat of Gamerscore reset. In theory, this should be very safe (Unless you go crazy and add 40,000 to your Gamerscore in one day!!).

I've probably rambled on - but to answer your question, I don't believe this could get your Gamerscore reset - as long as we stick to rules & adhere to caution.

5. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was just kidding about that. You didn't offend me, I was just making a joke lol. I already read the post about the whole 100% complete and legit order stuff. This is why I was interested in this and wanted to find out more information about this type of thing.

Alright cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was thinking of of course trying this on a dummy account first just to see how it worked exactly before trying it on my actual account.

6. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's actually a very favorable practice - a great way to go. I would definitely recommend that.

I'd actually like to make a Video Tutorial on how to extract & add these exGPD's for newcomers; I can't seem to find a good utility that will video-capture a specific window (Software Window). Still looking around for one.

7. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    sounds cool. Why not just use a camera for now and then when you find something better just make a new video?

8. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Might just do that!!

9. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It sounds like a good idea to me.

10. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I'd actually like to make a Video Tutorial on how to extract & add these exGPD's for newcomers; I can't seem to find a good utility that will video-capture a specific window (Software Window). Still looking around for one.

have you tried "camtasia" i used it a while back its a decent program you can pick a cracked version up from one of the few remaining BAN-ME-PLEASE sites, camtasia 8 is the latest i belive

11. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks Acid - Let me take a look. I was also looking at "SnagIt" -- I think it's by TechSmitch (Same people that make Camtasia).

12. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just wanted to make an announcement:

The latest version of exProfileEditor, Version 2.0.131.1, available on v3n3.org, *DOES NOT* support exGPD's. The exGPD function is currently non-functional in this release. However, BLNJ will be fixing that feature and making it available in the next update!!

In order to use (add or extract) exGPD's, please use an older version if exProfileEditor - Version 2.0.13.1 (recommended). If you do not have or don't know where to get this older version, you can download a copy from my server here:

exProfileEditor 2.0.13.1
    (Note: This release does not have the newer cool feature like Achievement Images etc.; but it's the last known release that supports exGPD's as of today)

As soon as the next release of exProfileEditor is released (With exGPD Feature restored), I will make an announcement here.

Thanks!

13. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    so would it not be a good idea to make exGPD without achievement images?

14. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Let me clarify; I may have caused confusion with my prior post about the versions.

To answer your question simply, YES, do not create or upload exGPD's with missing achievement images. This goes back to the "safer practice" point we discussed earlier -- and is included in the idea (and rules) behind this thread. Although there's no conclusive proof that missing achievement images will cause any problems -- but why take a chance, right?

What I was stating in my post about the latest exProfileEditor versions has actually nothing to do with this. The latest version of exProfileEditor allows you to download achievement images for those that are missing the images --- the older one that I linked to does not. HOWEVER, if you already have the achievement images in tact in your achievements and create an exGPD with the linked, older version of exProfileEditor, that's fine --- it will keep the achievement images in tact in the exGPD. So you CAN still use the older version that I linked to create exGPD's with achievement images and everything else perfectly fine.

Hope that clears it up.

15. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Also wanted to say:

We have over 1,000+ views on this thread; and only 3 contributors so far. I would like to request more gamers & members of XPG to come forward & contribute your 100% Complete - Legit Order - exGPD's to add to this collection.

+Reps for all contributors!

16. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm definitely willing to contribute to this and yes it has been clarified and cleared up thank you. In fact, all my achievement lists have the achievements pictures in tact, so there should be no problem in me creating the exGPDs for any of them. I will definitely start working on them this week. I have already downloaded the exProfile Editor you linked to that allows you to create exGPDs, so I will definitely get started on that. Currently trying to fulfill a couple of save requests like the dunwall city trials(they are hard btw), but I will start to create them, don't you worry.

17. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have another question. Once I create the exGPDs, how would I upload it? Is this like a special to do it or do I just upload it like a regular file?

18. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks - No rush - Take your time! Definitely appreciated.

We can explore different options, but I think the easiest one would be using a free file-sharing site like Mediafire.Com (Just register a free a/c with them and you can upload the file there - they'll give you a link to use for downloading that you'll post here). Both Skate & Acid used those in this thread. I download the files from there to put on my server & distribute them in Post #1 as direct links.

If you're uploading multiple files, I would definitely archive them (Rar, Zip, etc.) and possibly put each exGPD in it's own folder named after the game - makes it easier for me when I'm adding them to Post #1.

If that doesn't work - we'll figure something else out.

19. RenownedZ3r0

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright cool no problem. Is there a limit to how much data you can upload on media fire, because I have an account on 4shared.com and there is like a 4GB limit for free accounts.

20. TATAO

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    History Channel: Civil War
    Crysis 1
    DmC Devil May Cry 5
    Guitar Hero 2
    Harry Potter OOTP
    Heavy Fire
    Jurassic The Hunted