Not open for further replies.

Selling Fifa 13 Gudie Works with XBOX and PS3 n PC

Johnboii20 Feb 18, 2013

1. Johnboii20

Johnboii20 XPG's Modder
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Instead of spending £5 on Fifa Points, Spend half that on this guide & you'll never spend any real money on FIFA again!

Using this guide I made 22 million coins on FIFA 12 & have made 10.4 million coins on FIFA 13 so far

1200 FIFA 13 (Version 3.1) guides sold, 6 complaints = less than 0.5% had a problem with the guide

http://www.gophoto.i...pg#.USJ6vB2pW0s

Why Buy my Guide

My guide contains lots of additional information about the market, actual advice from a top trader in addition to many fantastic methods which will make you lots of coins in double quick time. This guide is like an encyclopedia for FIFA Ultimate Team and no other guide is as detailed as mine. Each method contains a quick step by step explanation followed by a detailed summary of how to perfect each method with extra tips added to help you even further. It doesn't stop there though, on top of these great methods you will also learn lots of different techniques to give you the edge on competitors. No-one else will provide you with my level of service and knowledge of Ultimate Team.

Think of all those gold packs you've spent real money on, £5? £10? £100? when for just £2.50 you could learn how to make millions for yourself and never spend a penny on FIFA again.

Price £2.50

Through i would post it in the Fifa Section

2. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Please stick to your Orginal topic here - http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/62953-selling-fifa-13-gudie-works-with-xbox-and-ps3-n-pc/page__p__305385#entry305385

Topic closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.