Saints Row 4

L0Lsyfy Aug 27, 2013

1. L0Lsyfy

L0Lsyfy Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very Glitchy, Bad Graphics, All round nonsense game, each time i seem to load it just locks up and when i contacted the Saints Row community site i got told it was because my XBOX is out of date and isnt a Xbox one, i thought xbox one wasnt released till end of year? no support for the game not worth buying

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

2. nesta12345

nesta12345 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i love this game is so much fun.

3. keyring90

keyring90 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've played through twice and the only problem i had was sometimes the map menu would freeze on me, other than that it ran fine.

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

It's s*@# like this that can make a person wanna reach through the phone and ***** slap the "support" person.

5. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Saints Row IV may be glitchy, but thats because the game is brand new. All games have some kind of bug when are first released. As far as graphics are concerned, it definitely does not have horrible graphics because obviously you don't know what horrible graphics first off. Secondly, your talking about it locking everytime you load, that probably only happens to you because ive never experienced that in the 40+ hours that I've been playing the game. The only time that the game has been buggy is when I play co-op which most of the time is normal for a co-op game especially with all the action going on all at once. So, unless you know about the video gaming world and how it works, don't go calling a game bad just because your experiencing something wrong with the game because not everyone experiences the same problems that you experience because alot of times when people experience glitches and bugs whenever they are playing whatever game they are playing, I don't experience those glitches or bugs.

6. zMinxz

zMinxz Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i havnt got the game but my little brother has and he loves it he couldnt wait to get it and now he wont come off it ;)

7. actualmanx

actualmanx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've had a few glitches in menu where you select missions back out and its froze, also had a few console freezes later on in the game(and my m8 did) but alll in all i think its a fantastic game. i find the graphics fine