Rumour: Rainbow Six remake detailed

XPGBuSh Jun 5, 2011

1. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    [​IMG]

Kotaku is claiming an insider source on the heavily-rumoured Rainbow Six remake, spilling details left, right and centre.Industry weathervanes have been blowing due Rainbow Six for some time now, but Kotaku‘s claiming firmer intel.According to the site’s sources, Rainbow Six is said to echo the franchise’s roots, eschewing the popular but unoriginal gameplay of follow up Rainbow Six: Vegas, with a focus on tactics and stealth over weaponry and squad use.A cover system, switching between first- and third-person perspective, will be introduced, and an icon-heavy display tracks team mates and other useful information, presumably objectives and interactive objects.The game’s plot will be a driving force in the game, with a far more ambitious storyline than in previous Rainbow Six titles. It’s said to focus foiling the plots of a US-based terrorist group, motivated by hatred of the financial sector, which has targeted New York.Ubisoft’s announced E3 lineup is missing several expected action announces – so tune in on June 6 for a number of surprises, hem hem.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

I hope they do finally make a new R6 game, its been a long time coming i would say.
    I know theres a lot of hardcore R6 fans out there that are very excited at this news ( myself included) so lets hope it is 100% genuine info!

3. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    yeah i played rainbow six vegas 2 and thought it was good :)

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

R6V1 AND R6V2 are both epic games.
    Spent a lot of time playing terrorist hunt and MP on both games.

5. TW1STED iNSANE

TW1STED iNSANE Retired Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The game gods have finally blessed us all :pleasantry:

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

We will have to get the old crew back together for this one Gez ;)