1. evomaster289

evomaster289 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Best ways to farm on Reaper of souls. Create a new Xbox live account, (or new account on the console u play). Make sure that new account is friends only with your main account. (also, need to be offline) Mod your new account with 60 Legendary gifts from the ROS editor. Load that account and toon first. Then load your main account and which ever toon needs better gear. Now the account that u just created has 60 gifts for you that are Legendary or set items. Gift them to your main toon and BAM, Christmas in September. I have well over 200 legendary items an hour and keep finding better stuff. Better way to farm for legit gear for u legit guys that spend eons farming. Yes, all gear that is get from the gift is 100% legit.

2. br

brocobacon Newbie
    0/47

This is wrong.

It's not legit if you don't get it through legit means. You're using a loophole to pretend to be legit. I'm sorry to tell you bro but you're just fooling yourself.

3. sh

shojin Newbie
    0/47

I think what he means is that it's legit in the fact that the legendary items from gifts are spawned with random stats when identified, they aren't legendaries with modded stats, so in that way, they are indeed legit.

4. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can someone do this for me please? Looking for someone to DL my profile and export a save that has a ton of legendary gifts on it please!

5. evomaster289

evomaster289 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no offense, but is a faster way then grinding away and only getting a few good items. Grind to your hearts content.

Thanks Shojin, at lease he understood what i meant.