Rockstar Teases At Red Dead Redemption 2

Nasyr Dec 21, 2014

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Rockstar Dev recently released saying that they have many titles and games they want to and do plan to release. Of course there will be issues with bandwidth and time but, that will all eventually come. As they depend on the new and recently games to take off and set them for there new times to come, they stand on going one game at a time. They are almost recent that these new games and games to come will be the game changer for them. As always, they must keep it a secret but, RDR 2 is heard/leaked to be soon coming as it's sequel. They have not released a date but, I would assume some time in 2015 or 16.

These games are potentially heard of only being available on the next gen consoles to play. PC may and or may not be included for some of the games to come from Rockstar. Other games Rockstar may be making sequels to are Bully and L.A. Noire. They have some what confirmed/said that future updates for GTA V itself will not be applied to Xbox 360 and PS3. I think that makes much sense as they have a lot of new games coming out and there just trying to get everyone to switch over before a lot of companies stop making games for the Xbox 360 and Ps3 itself.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Bu

Bullet Guest

I would actually love to see RDR on Xbox One.

3. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    man i really hope its as good as the first 1