RGLoader Debugging?

Element18592 Nov 4, 2013

1. Element18592

Element18592 Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Im wondering how to debug an application through RGLoader if its even possible. When i go to debug i get the error:

Failed to create emulation session for '192.168.0.4'.
    Ensure that this computer is connected via USB to the port labeled 'DVD EMU' on the console.

When i receive the above error my console is connected through ethernet direct to the router. Ive tried hooking my ethernet directly to my computer and bridging the connections however my console in turn had no internet connection.

So basically my question is what do i need to do to set this up properly so i can debug an application?

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    your getting this error because the project is set to debug on a true XDK with a sidecar (dvdemu port)

This will depend on the application your trying to debug, if it is an app that you or someone else has made , you can change the properties settings to "Copy To HDD" instead of "DVDEMU" and you can debug it just fine ,but if it's a tool like UIAudition, it will require the sidecar of a true XDK to run properly

3. Element18592

Element18592 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you, i was hoping you would be the one to answer because i know you know your Fecal Leaking lol. But ill give it a go and im sure its gonna work fine now.