RGH XENON

CLMT Oct 3, 2013

1. CL

CLMT Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I am very well versed as far as RGH goes but the only thing I'm not familiar with is the xenon console. I have a friend who got his xenon banned a while ago and can't update it because he can't connect to live obviously. I know if I RGH it I can't update it fir him but from all the info I read, it says that even just trying to get the key is a pain in the ass because it can take all day to glitch and whatever. He doesn't need to have a RGH console just update it so he can play backup on a disk. I know that eve ineptly they will come out with a r-jtag for xenon but is there any way to get the console to glitch so I can flash it with a stock dash? I think he has a pre 14000 dash for sure and I have an original cool runner chip from an old xbox I had it in. He has a flashed drive but can't play any new games. Thanks in advance.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
  3. CL

CLMT Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Didn't think about that lol. That will work for a banned console?

4. begallegal1

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    yea banned or not makes no dif for flashed drive, as long as you have the original drive your all good ;)
    otherwise RGH(xell) would be needed to get the dvd key to pair a drive if the original is missing

be warned though hitachi drives can be a pain, if it's a benq they're not bad

5. CL

CLMT Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks, I haven't dealt with flashed drives in a while, with it blow an efuse if he updates without converting to stock few for the drive? I don't have a ck3i anymore to flash the drive.

6. begallegal1

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    na can't blow e-fuses doing anything with the drive, it's said to leave drive stock or flash back to stock before updating , but I know many who update without flashing back , it's really just a good safety precaution if going back on live , these new dash updates don't wipe the drives firmware like one did during the switch to xgd3

if I remember right for toshiba,benq,hitachi drives you dont need a probe , I think that's only lite-on drives, which it won't have, as far as I know no xenons had those

7. CL

CLMT Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok, thanks I have the probe and stuff but if I need to update his drive to lt 3.0 I'll have him get the usb360. I will rep you when I get on my PC. Thanks agsin

8. xxatawxx10

xxatawxx10 Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You will have to flash it. unless dash its 7xxx(pre nxe) if it is jtag it :) . if you rgh it 10mins-24hours to glitch not worth it. xcuter is working on a xenon chip tho :).