Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

RGH help needed. Please help.

Mackayyyy Oct 15, 2015

1. Ma

Mackayyyy Newbie
    205/282

Hi there,

If anyone could help me out with these it would be great.

1. Installing Title Updates - If you just installed the game on to the RGH is it on the latest title update or do you need to update it? If it is needing updated I'm needing help with that. When I try to install title updates nothing happens when I click (Y) accept the notification to say it is installing updates.

2. Missing covers for games - I only have BO2 and MW2 installed at the moment and none of them have covers. When i tried to download a cover through Unity it said it was added to Q. However, There is still no covers on the games and I don't know what to do now.

3. Patches - For example MW2, You have TU6 and TU8 patches. How can you run them one after the other if they are on different title updates? Also, if anyone has any good websites to download patches from please post that as well.

Please take in to account I am new to this so please try and help me out:)

Thanks.

Hi there,

If anyone could help me out with these it would be great.

1. Installing Title Updates - If you just installed the game on to the RGH is it on the latest title update or do you need to update it? If it is needing updated I'm needing help with that. When I try to install the title updates nothing happens when i click (Y) accept the notification to say it is installing title updates.

2. Missing covers for games - I only have BO2 and MW2 installed at the moment and none of them have covers. When I tried downlaoding the covers through Unity it said that they were added to the Q. However, There is still no covers on the games and I don't know what do to now.

3. Patches - For example MW2, You ahve TU6 and TU8 patches. How can you run them one after the other if they are on different title updates? Also, if anyone has any good websites to download patches from it would be great if you could post a link.

Please take in to account I am new to this so please try and help me out:)

Thanks.

2. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    1. No you will need to install the Title Updates yourself. You can use 360content manager to transfer them over and it will place them in the right place for you.
    You can also use FSD to download them to your console but i find it can be buggy.

2. You need to have your RGH/jtag connected to your internet to download the covers and it will auto download them when your connected to the internet.

3.So say you installed a mod for mw2 and it was for tu6. If you wanted to use a mod then for tu8 you would need to install the tu8 mod and use tu8 for it to run. Also there is loads of mods for loads of games in the rgh/jtag section on this site.

Hop it helps and need anymore info please just ask ;)

3. Ma

Mackayyyy Newbie
    0/47

Where can I find the title updates to transfer them over? And do you need all the title updates or just TU6 and 8

4. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    You only need one TU live at one time.

Check out the Ttile Update section on this site there is loads plus there is also a TU request thread ;)

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/forum/435-xbuc-title-updates/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.