RGH console wont boot up

felix0o0 Sep 30, 2015

1. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

Hi,
    im new to all these RGH console. Hence i followed a step by step tutorial to update my dashboard to 17349. However after the update it doesn't boot at all. Not even the Xell mode. TV just shows a black screen.

I do have my previous flash file and the CPU key??
    Xbox 360 E Cornoa 4gb v2

Any suggestion. I have read several forums with all saying the solution would be a hardware solution.

2. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    55/94

Xbox One
    I had the same thing when i had my RGH! try doing this! when turning console on! press the eject tray when as soon as you power up! that worked for me! or power up wait 1-3 seconds then eject the tray and leave it open!

3. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

Sorry, Andy your suggestion didnt work. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

4. Darth Vader

55/94

Xbox One
    what server r u using? and try install new Kv! i forgot i haven't had my rgh in 6 months so i forgot

5. IH

IH8UALL Guest

It wont boot up so how is this supposed to help him?

6. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

So does this mean that i shouldnt have played with my xbox, Cox i dont knw what server is or KV. Damn i should just burry this piece of Fecal Leaking. I just wanted to Play COD online.

7. Darth Vader

55/94

Xbox One
    i had the same problem! when i had mine! i forgot how i got it to work idk long time ago

8. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Take all HDD's and USB's out and see if it boots. If not you may have bricked the console and the only way to get it working again would be to re-flash the nand.

If your console is a Dual Nand you can re-flash the nand via your PC.If not then you need to solder a nand x in to recover the console.

9. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

Damn i think have taken this way over my head. I should probably take this xbox to someone who can reflash it. right?? as i dont know whether i have a dual nand?

Btw on a different note should i sell this (for any money i can get ) and buy a PS4 or an Xbox One as normally i play only FPS games. I bought 360 hoping i could play offline mod games and as well as offical online games. The seller said i could but i thnked he ripped me, thats why i tried to update my dashboard and try the XBLSE. But im stuck with a bricked.

On a final note thanks guys, i think im gonna stick to this forum as you guys are really prompt with ya help. :music2: :locomotive:

10. Heavy Smoker

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Really you should of used the XPG updater to update your console. (less chance of bricking it)

By the sounds of it you have bricked it and i think you may have a single nand.

Problem is you need to solder a nand x in to reflash the nand unless you can get the console to boot xell via eject button.

Don't worry tho its a easy fix for a pro and should cost no more than £20.

If your in the UK i can link you to a friend of mine thats just amazing with 360 consoles and soldering. Plus i will make sure he looks after you :)

11. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Fingers Crossed you can boot to Xell :p

12. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

Well aima staying in Malaysia. Gonna visit a pro to have the "surgery" done. Fingers crossed.

The question is should i ask them to update the dashboard or should i retry using the XPG updater if the "surgery" went well.

However whats the basic elements i have to check before i update. Cox if i remember correctly when i tried the xell boot mode to get my CPU key it didn't process all the way to fuse cmds it always get stuck on certain checklist. Luckily i used dash launch to get the CPU key.I dont know Fecal Leaking about the nand and how its installed or how you flash it. So basically a dumbass noob who got a RGH console. So if i get the console can i follow up on with you guys, if its not a hassle.

13. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

OK it was succesful. They gave me a a motherboard piece, and said that they have replaced it. I dont know what the heck that is. Any ideas....?

So can i update the Dashboard to 17489?

Attached Files:

14. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

They guy who fixed it forgot to update it to 17489, hence when i tried using the XPG updater. The same thing happened all over again. So the xbox doesnt work again. why does this only happens to my sorry arse. So what am i doing wrong??

15. Heavy Smoker

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Not sure why it keeps bricking your console but the glitch chip you have inside is not the best to be fair.

I would take it out and fit Team Xecuter products, Then you will have a site full of support and good quality stuff.

X360ace are not the best at all sorry to say.

16. fe

felix0o0 Newbie
    0/47

will try the Team Xecuter glitch chip and upfate on the results. Thanks.