Not open for further replies.

Reviews: Fuse !

Splaash May 20, 2013

1. Splaash

Splaash Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys a new upcoming game called Fuse by Insomniac Games. You will have the choice to play as 4 different characters. The release date is May 28th. The game is about humans that have obtained VERY high powered alien tech and it seems like the aliens aren't to happy about it. You have the option of playing 4 different characters.

Dalton Brooks - Leader of the agents. He is more of the power characters so if you are more to a rush person Dalton is for you. He is a mag shield which takes enemy missiles to redirect them excellent for rushing.

Isabelle Sinclair or Izzy. Izzy is more of the smarts then muscles. If you like to be more of support I recommend her. She has a Shattergun to lift enemies hiding and tossing them. Also a Medical Beacon to revive down teammates. Very team oriented character and more of the ''Hotter'' characters (Yah know what I mean)

Jacob Kibmble - He is a former LAPD member. And knows how to fight. He is armed with a Arcshot tearing apart enemies 1 limb at a time. He is another support character stay back and do the work. This character does WORK! One powerful character give him a try.

Last but not least

Naya Deveraux - She is a daughter of a raven captain. She is a deadly assassin that uses a high powered rifle to tear apart enemies. Yet another support team mate. A plus about this character is shes cute..

This game is like border lands it has crazy weapons and very fast paced. We won't know till we play it I guess. I would consider getting this only because the characters and story line. Who doesn't like a good alien shooter?? Well that's all the news released for the game. That's all for this review Call of duty ghosts next? And cookies for you for reading this far lol. If you learned something and enjoyed this little review for this game hit that ''Thank Button''.

-Splaash

2. Swiftus

Swiftus Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Not to sound like a nob but it's nothing like Borderlands. More Gears of War meets Vanquish meets every other generic third person shooter. Nice info wall though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

3. Splaash

Splaash Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I feel stupid you are right but the only reason I said it was like borrderlands is because of the crazy weapons. But thanks for the tip :)

4. Swiftus

Swiftus Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    As a developer Insomniac have made some fantastic games, I just don't think this is the right direction for them. Then again that's just my opinion

5. Splaash

Splaash Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This game seems like it would be fun for a few hours. But I could be wrong I will watch and see how many people buy it.

6. Swiftus

Swiftus Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    I have watched many of the game play videos, played the demo and just thought "meh it's all been done before". It's no Sly or Ratchet and Clank in terms of quality. The finished game might be ace but after what I saw and played it just felt generic

7. Splaash

Splaash Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Another alien shooter let's see if someone is willing to buy the game Lol..

8. Bu

Bullet Guest

Heres a launch trailer for Fuse:

The weaponery does look amazing !

http://youtu.be/PzHO2_eX2sc

Moved to gaming reviews.

9. Splaash

Splaash Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks Bullet ! :)