Not open for further replies.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Episode 2 Review

Professor Sqil Mar 19, 2015

1. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As was the case the first episode play has two of the first story starring Claire Redfield character Moira, "the daughter of Barry Burton," and with it, while the second chapter will play Character Barry Burton and his small Natalia girl, continues the story here in terms of viewing the first episode and will not burn you something of the events, but through this chapter you will learn more on personalities and the end may be very enthusiastic to many.

The first chapter of the story starring Claire offers him a lot of Action this time zones open more and face new enemies, including dogs or something like dogs, at least you and hunker down and hide so much while increasing the number of enemies dramatically and wait for the right time to attack, this chapter of the story took me to finish more than an hour and a quarter of the average level of difficulty and offers him a lot of Action this time is very beautiful.

Chapter II of the character Barry Championship gave him much greater than the separation Claire fun this time, a lot of infiltration to defeat enemies huge bodies owners and to provide lead you to benefit much from the girl Natalia ability of this chapter in its ability to locate enemies and especially you will face enemies unanimous on the screen "invisible enemies "and you'll listen to the advice of Natalia to find out where to aim and the fact that I found myself playing a lot of the character of Natalia chapter of the story" forced "out of fear of the sudden appearance of enemies and was so enthusiastic.

Events unfold the story of the game is very beautiful and very enthusiastic in this episode, more than two hours and a half of play provided the game second episode, phase story and forgotten to add more tasks phase of the Raid Mode and the rest of the options of photographs and dolls that you accumulate points to get it, now I can say that I was very excited to continue the story of the events of this game with her third episode next week.

2. Se

Serana Guest

Thank you for the review. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.