Not open for further replies.

Resident Evil 6 Review by Sickmods

Sickmods Oct 4, 2012

1. Sickmods

Sickmods Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My Review - So far ive played through Leons campaign and loved it. it brought me back to when i played resident evil 2 , 3 when i was a kid. As most people know already there 3 campaigns you can choose from the beggining Leons , Chris Redfield and the new guy Jake Muller. I suggest playing them in that order as for me it makes more sense that way. After you beat all three , Ada Wongs campaign gets unlocked and it will explain everything you are confused on. To me the Resident Evil hasnt been the same after Resident Evil 3. I want them to go back and make it challenging no more chapters , no more skills , no more zombies with guns. Bring it back to when we had to find a key to unlock a door and we have no clue where it is and it ddnt sjow us how far away we are from it. I want to play the game for 80hsr to beat it now 20...... back to RE 6. the pistol not powerful enough unless you shoot the head. The knife is the most useful weapon in the game till you get the shotgun.

Sickmods Review

Story - 4 of 5

Gamestop Review

Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favourites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a bioterrorist threat on a global scale, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. Resident Evil 6 features three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online. Leon S. Kennedy is paired with US government agent Helena Harper, while Chris Redfield teams up with fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans. Finally, gun for hire and son of the infamous Albert Wesker, Jake Muller, is joined by Sherry Birkin, the daughter of former key Umbrella scientists, William and Annette. All six must face a new horror - the highly virulent C-virus that has been unleashed on an unsuspecting and unprepared world, creating new and deadly transformations.

Gameplay:

[​IMG]
    6.8​

Graphics:
    [​IMG]
    7.3​

Sound:
    [​IMG]
    7.1​

Lasting Appeal:
    [​IMG]
    6.5​