Tags:

{Request} Zuma Deluxe save

MySonLikesBlocks Feb 23, 2013

1. MySonLikesBlocks

MySonLikesBlocks Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    :bye: Hello everybody let me get to the short explanation : I am looking for a very specific game save for "Zuma Deluxe" relating to the "Sharp Shooter" achievement . :dash2: Now for the long explanation.........

Here goes .... I been playing zuma for over 2 yrs off and on ! and I have earned every achievement for it EXCEPT one ... the g*d-damned "SHARP SHOOTER" achievement , :hang3: I been trying over and over and over and......well you get the idea , literally not exaggerating been working on this last achievement since about October of 2012 like every single day and I absolutly can not get a five second game , believe me I have tried everything short of dealings with the devil to get this way lame ultimatly beyond hard achievement!!!!!!!
    Anyway I eventually said 'screw trying this one anymore' I'll do anything cause my xbox controller bill is getting too high , the last one got spiked off the wall and most of it landed in my kitchen ,anyway I found my way here!!
    I am not wanting to just mod unlock achievement with an editor , instead I DO want to do a game save I been practicing doing game save uploads to a temp profile I put on my xbox and I think I got the process of gamesave and then the rehash thing mastered for what I want to do . O.k. now for the gamesave - in zuma there's an autosave feature that can be done by pressing the start button at any time during a game to save the progress Exactally as it is :), I have even been playing with practicing this myself , you can have a shot allready fired in air and hit start BEFORE it hits and when ya load that save it's right back to the part where you just fired the ball!!!!! I've been way searching high and low for a gamesave like this but far as I can find there is not one anywhere , I believe this would be a very useful game save that hundreds hell thousands of players could and would use . So Im setting a challange for a god-like zuma player to save a game and show me and everyone how truly awsome you are by setting this up !!!!!

Here's the criteria : A zuma deluxe gamesave that is LESS then five seconds into the level and is saved with the final shot Already lined up and mabye even fired so its saved with the ball in air BUT definatly BEFORE the shot hits , it must be before it hits because the achievement pops the second the last ball connects so to be certain it will count as a good save and to be able for getting the achievement its got to be saved right before the shot hits . I've watched a bunch of videos of people beating this achievement it just seems I can not but I'm certain theres people on here that can do it :) and you can see if its fast enuff by saveing your best game then copy it to your computer and then put the save back on your xbox and loading the save .... if the loaded save finishes the round in five seconds or less them your holding the holy grail of zuma game saves - one that LOAD and POP's the SHARP SHOOTER achievement :)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP with this game save , thank you for your time

2. MySonLikesBlocks

MySonLikesBlocks Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello , I am hoping there's a zuma fan on here with some major skills :gamer4: , I'm not trying to break rules by double posting so I do apoligize for a shameless post bump :butcher: , I'm just still hoping there a few people out there that still play zuma or in a perfect world just one person who wants to show off that they can make the game save I am asking for :) , cause believe me I will praise you left and right for being super zuma mad skill having game god :) , please please help this poor soul who is stuck on this achievement , thank you so much in advance