Request - Dark Souls Save Game

shepcobain Apr 13, 2013

1. sh

shepcobain Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi Guys,

I am new here and I am after a nice Dark Souls save game. I turned my xbox off last night the correct way through the menu and for some reason my 8 hour save game has corrupted.

I have just completed the first blighttown excursion (around lvl50ish)

I need something that will keep my interest as it has really annoyed me losing my save game and I want to do the game properly but really don't want to have to put 10 hours back into it. (I have already completed the game but my xbox broke and got rid of the game). I have since re-purchased the game for £14.99 off xbox live and decided to have another play through as its such a good game.

Cheers guys,

Shep.

2. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a gamesave where I'm lvl like 239 on the third playthrough of the game that has all legendary weapons and has all miracles, sorceries, and pyromancies.

Let me know. Your still new, at least introduce yourself to the community in the introduction thread alright bro? ;)

3. sh

shepcobain Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hey mate,

Yeah I will do cheers. I will take that save if you don't mind, I am still reading how to do them... seems ok so far ha!

4. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright np. Will be up in a moment. Some achievements may pop, but I'm not so sure.