[REQUEST] Crysis 1 - DELTA Gamesave

meon Jul 3, 2013

1. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has a game save for Crysis 1. Preferably for the Delta difficulty achievements. If anyone has one or any information on one please share it.

I found a campaign mod on here. But unfortunately it is only for jtags. :-(

2. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This can be beat in on Delta in 3 hours just run through it, skip cutscenes, its so easy ;) I don't think this can be saved. If it could be saved, it would have to be one for every chapter to get the Delta achievements :| It saves the levels completed on your GPD.

3. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Playing through it right now on Easy to get a feel of the level and where the enemies are. Delta done in about 3 hours, not bad. I hope you can run from checkpoint to checkpoint like in Crysis 2 lol. Aww so it probably can not be done. Oh well,, didn't hurt to try.

4. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Easy takes longer because if you are doing the secondary objectives and getting every achievement except the Delta ones. I beat it on easy with 820, in 5-6 hours. :| On Delta in a little over 3 hours, by running through, skipping secondary objectives and cutscenes. :eek:hh: There is a few parts you have to fight, Boss fights and the level where you are in the alien ship thing in the mountain.

Tip:
    When you go through on easy, play like you would be on Delta during the Boss fights and look for places you won't get shot at. This will make it much easier when you do Delta ;)

5. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So far I have maybe put in about 3 hours of game play, going for all achievements, minus the Delta ones. And I just got to the mine level. I am enjoying it so far. Haha that is exactly how I am playing. I run around everywhere on the map. Looking for shelter that cannot be destroyed with grenades or heavy artillery. I will get it done. Even if it takes 1-2 levels at a time. ;)