[Request] Borderlands "Get to Know Jack" Fix.

tman666 Oct 18, 2012

1. tm

tman666 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi,

I know it's not cool to have my first post be a request, but this one has me and a lot of my mates tearing their hair out.

As many of you may know, "Get to Know Jack" has a bug that stops you from getting the 5th audio file. You can get around this by joining someones game who hasn't done the mission yet - but that's not an option for people who play offline / local coop only. Both my characters have this same quest bugged (I started the second so I could still get the "Did It All" achievement - but now still can't) and quite a few of my friends are in the same situation.

I've found a PC save that has the non-bugged quest ready to go, so I can use it for local coop and fix the quest (as well as spread the love around my buddies) but I can't for the live of me get it to work. So I humbly request someone else's skills to convert the save, thus saving the day.

The save is here: http://www.mediafire...e5dbar9duvh40jt

There was a link to it on gearbox as well as a youtube vid, and the feed back seems to suggest it's good.

Youtube clip:

If someone could overlook my transgression here and help me out, I'd very much appreciate it. If it's simply too taboo to make a request as a first post, then that's ok, I'll start again and just hope for the best (and I'll be sure to share my 3rd characters save if it does work).