[REQUEST] Bioshock Infinite Game Save

nigith Jul 1, 2013

1. nigith

nigith Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is it possible to someone make a save game of bioshock infinite with unlimited ammo and health? Like a godmode save?

If yes, i'll appreciate.

Thank you!

2. meon

meon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There really isn't a need for infinite ammo or god mode. I would recommend just playing through the campaign on Easy (its very easy and there is plenty of ammo to go around) and pick up all the weapon achievements, and those miscellaneous achievements that don't require much effort. If you need help with a particular achievement you can visit xbox360achievements.org/game/bioshock-infinite/guide/

Then once your done with that. Use the following saves provide here to mop up the rest of the games achievements and you should have your 1000G with no problem (I would use the saves in the following order that appear in red for legit order). Also I would test these out on a dummy account just to see what extra achievements unlock, just to be safe.

{3rd} This save will unlock Saw the Elephant, Stone Cold Pinkerton, Auld Lang Syne & Scavenger Hunt. And requires no effort in obtaining any of those achievements. Simply talk to Elizabeth and watch the very interesting cut scene.
    {1st} Then Infused With Greatness. (read the save description for more information)
    {2nd} And Sightseer & Eavesdropper.

Hope this helps you in some way. Even though its not what you are looking for. But trust me, the game is very easy on Easy difficulty and shouldn't take you more than 2 days to complete (depending on how much you play a day).