(REQ) My poor Gunzerker. Gunzeker Save

andres4ever Jan 6, 2013

1. andres4ever

andres4ever Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Heres my story, I had a Gunzerker, level 37, inches from 38. he had a few orange weapon, a large anount of e-tec, some purples and blue guns. Some pretty decent items as well. I beat every mission in my first play through with the exception of seraph guardians and level 50 arena fights, even in the LDC's.

Then one day, my save file was corrupted. That day.... was actually today. I was cursing up a Mr. Torgue style storm.

My profile was all legit, no mods, i earned everything myself, Because i didn't play much online, only maybe 3 times with 2 different friends, my sister was the only person who helped.

I asked Gearbox, couldn't help me worth S*%#!

So I ask, can someone please help me, I really dont want to go through this all over again.

Can someone make me a Gunzerker save file around level 38? One with all available skill points, Some good equal level weapons (hand guns/shotguns/snipers/assault/sub), relics, child grenades, mods? I think the only request i would make is for the Bee and the Infinity Pistol. I would consider anything way above average as a gift and would be extremely grateful.

IDk if this is too much to ask for, but if someone can help me, i would be so freakin grateful.

PS. My Xbox gamertag is the same as my user name.

Also I would like for the save to have the first play through finished only. Thanks
    Thanks again.

2. andres4ever

andres4ever Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Also, if someone DOES manage to make this for me and they upload it, do i download the file, move it into my usb disk and then upload to xbox?

3. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you would like I could do this for you, or I could give you a lvl 61 gunzerker or even my regular 50 gunzerker that I have with legendary weapons, mods, etc. if youd like that? Whichever you prefer is fine with me.

Quote me back and let me know.