[REQ] BL2 Best Lvl. 50 Sheriff's Badge & Infinity Pistol

mrmcnj69 Oct 28, 2012

1. mr

mrmcnj69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Everyone. :blind: 1st time poster here. Just wanted to say that this is a great site and community! You guys do some crazy stuff here from what I have seen so far. For the most part, I prefer to play the game legit. However, after going through it all MANY times with all characters, I find myself getting a little bored just farming until the next DLC drops. I've been tempted to try and mod my own guns etc... but I'm honestly not really up on all that stuff and this site obviously has a ton of experienced people. Since Gamesave transfers are easy enough, I figured I'd take a shot and ask this question...

What are the best stats that everyone has been able to get to work for a modded Level 50 Sheriff's Badge and Infinity Pistol? Also, would anyone happen to have a gamesave(s) that you could please link me to if possible that has these said items? That's really all I need. It doesn't matter what character they are on or anything else about that character, cause I would just like to load them up and dupe them for my own current games. I wasn't sure if the stats could be upped for level 50 or if the only way to do it was to increase the level beyond 50? If it can only be done by increasing the level, then please let me know and disregard my post, because I'd prefer to not to play above level 50 until it can be done legit through DLC. If it can be modded for level 50, any help would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for a slight edge farming the bosses since many times I do it solo. I see that many of you are already very busy with requests, so I figured I'd just put this out in general to see if anyone can help when they have the chance. Thanks so much for your time and keep up the great work everyone! :punk:

Here are the best that I have been able to obtain through my playthroughs and trading for comparison:

Orange Level 50 "Purging Infinity" (prefer the max dmg that non elementals seem to have)
    DMG: 10562
    ACC: 89.6
    FR: 7.3
    RS: 2.3

Purple Level 50 "Sheriff's Badge"
    PD: +22%
    PFR: +56%
    FYLT: +15%
    MH: +15%

PS. If anyone happens to have a gamesave that has these items with better stats legit and they cannot be modded, then I'd also appreciate that as well. Beggars can't be choosers. LOL. Thanks again!

2. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I'm working on this right now for you. I have to build the items from scratch because I do not have a save with them on it. Shouldn't take too long. ;)

3. mr

mrmcnj69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow, that was fast. Much appreciated!

4. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    They have the stats you asked for.
    Also added a modded version of each that I came up with.
    As with all modded items/weapons, they must be put back into bank before exiting game or they will be deleted.

5. mr

mrmcnj69 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks again Dack. I really appreciate you taking the time to hook me up with these! Checked and everything is good to go!!! :thank_you:

6. KrizSmoove

KrizSmoove Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Bro what is the password?