[Release] Prototype 2 Unlocker By Homura

Homura Jun 8, 2012

1. Homura

Homura Creator of Avalon XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    what do you mean? also the pre-order and everything else is in the save slots slot-a slot-b etc. but it was extremely glitchy and only worked for jtag/rgh. (this way it works for everyone.) I don't have the game so I haven't touched any of the pre-order dlc etc. that my editor does. I have people test it. people request me to make an editor so I do. and if your talking about modding saves. it isn't that hard just do a little google searching. you need to know what your looking for.. to unlock everything you need to find the pattern. it helps if you have a save that is complete and one that is towards the middle of the game. that way you can find the pattern easier. ^.^ modding stats is simple (just make sure you know what your stats are and search for them in the save.) Hex workshop is the best. (in my opinion. it lets you make bookmarks so that helps. it also lets you do tons of other things.)

2. CK

CKSx7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just tried it again on a retail profile, same situation. Everything is working perfectly except for the radnet mutations, they're still showing as locked.

Would it be possible for you to upload the editor you used for JTAG/RGH units? Have you had anyone who used a JTAG or RGH unti specifically check if the radnet mutations were unlocked? I made sure to click every box as well.

It could also be because it won't "unlock" until there's a connection to XBL, so I'm going to hop on over to freeboot with dashlaunch and see if it'll work with fakelive.

Note: Agreed on Hex Workshop, it's my most used hex editor :p

[​IMG]

Here's a picture of what I'm referring to by the way.

3. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    My friend has fake live. so You might need that. IDK. like I said do you have all the others unlocked? and how far are you into the game? are you far enough to unlock Radnet? and my friend tested it with his RGH. it worked fine. also make sure there is no other profile.bin on your 360. (that could probably be the problem) like I said I don't have the game so I can only have others check. make sure to use my Prototype 2 editor in my AIO it unlocks all the other mutations etc. and then try unlocking RADNET mutations again.

4. CK

CKSx7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Obviously I'm far enough to unlock Radnet if I'm able to use everything except for the radnet mutations. What do you mean by "all the others unlocked?" If you're asking if everything else in the editor supplied in this thread is unlocked except for the mutations, then yes.

Also, how could another profile.bin on the HDD be the problem? You do realize that the profile.bin for the game is gamer profile specific and stored it entirely different folders, right? It's not going to interfere with anything if there was another profile.bin for that game on the console; besides, there isn't.

Also, I don't want all of the mutations at once, I want to be able to earn them. I can't "earn" the radnet mutations due to the inability to complete the radnet challenges that unlock them.

5. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    your fu*king annoying. I was trying to help and you go being a troll. Not helping you anymore. If you read what I said I said use the prototype 2 editor in my AIO to unlock the rest. you may need to unlock them in order. all well. not helping you anymore. Bye don't spam my thread anymore or I will report you. I am sick of you annoying me. I tried to help and you respond by acting immature and not even reading what I said or doing what I said. I don't care if you don't want to "earn" the others first and frankly I don't care if you get them or not. go do the challenges yourself if you want them. It works for everyone else so I really don't care if it doesn't work for you. I just told you a way to get it to work. and sometimes having 2 profile.bins can mess it up. (I meant one on your usb and one on your Hard-Drive for the same profile.)

6. CK

CKSx7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm not trolling, and I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. I figured out the issue, you need to be on freeboot with dashlaunch with "fakelive = true" for it to work. (This goes for being able to use the challenges as well, they were locked for me until I did what I stated above.)

I was using the dev kernel, and dashlaunch isn't compatible with it. So I suppose I'll use freeboot to play prototype 2, then go back to the dev kernel.

I also used your AIO, but the radnet mutations were still locked, but everything is fine now that I resolved the "issue."

Anyways, this post will be useful information for anyone having a similar issue. It may be helpful to edit the original post of this topic to let people know that they need dashlaunch with fakelive set to true.

7. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    or they could just use a retail xbox 360 connected to xbox live. It works on any xbox 360. Been tested on retail and rgh. I said before to try fakelive but you didn't do that. (don't get why you need it since you can get the challenges now since it is June. the challenges are unlocked in june. at least that is what I heard. so all my editor does for that is give it to you without you having to do any work. and you made a big deal out of mutations that aren't that useful to begin with. there are plenty better ones that you get by just playing the game normally or using the editor in my AIO to unlock them all. you can hijack helicopters in the beginning of the game)

8. CK

CKSx7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah.. For the challenges to actually unlock, it has to be connected to live or think it's connected, no matter what the date is.

9. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah the challenges are xbox live...

10. gjjunco

gjjunco Assassin Of XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Homura. could you give me a full Instructions on how to install this in my Xbox 360?
    is thiis for jtag? i have no jtag xbox

11. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    you don't install anything. you just open the profile.bin with my editor. it works on everything. read the first post.
    just copy your entire prototype 2 folder onto your usb and look for the profile.bin and extract it to desktop and then open it with my editor and mod w.e you want.

12. gjjunco

gjjunco Assassin Of XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    where will i get a profile.bin? sorry newbie

13. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    anyone having issues with mutations staying locked just use his other tool in his AIO to unlock the mutations ;)

14. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for telling them that. I am getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over again lol. Noobs need t o just look through the thread to find the answer.

15. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    your wellcome m8

16. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    It is good that you told them. Now I don't have to lol

17. Br

Bruchemster Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can I do this safely cause i'm scared of getting banned from XBOX Live ?

18. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    you will never get banned by using this lol. well just remember to fix the id's and then your fine ;) (people always forget to do that)

19. lo

lollixo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    where can I found profile.bin?
    I had already read all thread but i still can't found a right way...
    thanks a lot anyway

20. Homura

85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    okay simple method is just to move your entire folder onto usb. and if you read the entire thread you would have noticed I said that before.