[RELEASE] Black Ops II GPD Editor

automneboubou Aug 1, 2013

1. automneboubou

automneboubou Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    here is your early Christmas present! Anyway, basically this program will extract the encrypted files in your gpd. It will also save them back in and re-encrypt them so the game will read them.
    Don't get too excited, it's not like Black Ops 1 where the title settings are in plain sight and you can modify all the .set commands. You will be able to see all of the data in the gpd, the only problem is you must look at this data in a hex editor and there is no way to tell which setting is which (yet).
    You can change settings in Black Ops and compare the differences to figure out where some settings are stored which will probably be what I start doing.
    [​IMG]

I released the program because with a group effort someone may be able to find some exploit using this. Currently there are really no mods, besides like modding sensitivity (lol).
    Here is the link:
    Password: XboxMB
    Anyway in closing I would like to thank Dwack for some PPC help and some other info. I added a file called "reftable" which may *hint hint* help with some things, it's from the xex.
    It may have some bugs in it because I was only using it for myself, etc. It should be fine as long as you just open the gpd you extract from horizon and not your profile.
    Source

2. XPGSaints

XPGSaints XPG Donator Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice share ;)