Really need some help with modding

sct1271 Sep 1, 2014

1. sc

sct1271 Newbie
    185/188

No clue what the hell Im doing. I've been trying attempt after attempt of different methods discussed across the web but with a dead end everytime. Always ends up where my mac prevents it from working not mention aside from day to day use Im not very good with computers. I just was a Fecal Leaking ton of money for all my characters, white garage stocked nicely, and very early on save since I'd like to replay as much of the game as possible. Is there anyone out there who can help me obtain this. Im quitting otherwise b/c id rather do anything for 3 days than "work" 3 days to play the game and not even play (lol). Thanks in advance all! Oh by the way I tried for 3 days?? :)

2. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    So are you looking for a save that gives you everything? I wasn't really catching your problem that you needed help with?

3. sc

sct1271 Newbie
    0/47

that is correct but with two minor requests: 1. everything unlocked but missions not complete (or at least money, cars, weapons), and 2. if available, some assistance with getting the file from their end onto my xbox. I'm a mac guy so I'm pretty SOL, or at least when it comes to difficulty. I tried the parallels stuff, free windows trial, everything. I just don't have a clue! thanks for the response.

actually what i originally wanted was a service mod that mimicked the online type (i.e., choose my $, garage with 10 cars of choice, weapons) but for offline. I have a live account and have at least registered with social club but I just prefer to play offline mode). I really would prefer that so that I could go through the game essentially brand new but with all the perks prior...